Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic Package

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone here knew what the menu difference is for the Fantasmic package at the Brown Derby? I understand that it is a fixed menu. This is one of our favorite places and if we are not going to be able to order what we normally do then we will not want to do it.
The thing is we have already made all our ADRs and the only Fantasmic available was our Brown Derby night. We are going to be at Mama Melrose another night but as of yet no luck unless someone cancels.
Thanks~

tooltime

we did this package last oct but i recall ordering anything off the menu. we were on the DDP so maybe that is why.

i will say this...i think you're choosing the best restaurant on the package.

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
we did this package last oct but i recall ordering anything off the menu. we were on the DDP so maybe that is why.

i will say this...i think you're choosing the best restaurant on the package.

We have the DDP too. I was under the impression that you got a seperate menu if you did the Fantasmic package.. I need to call them back and ask I guess.:shrug:
Thanks!

Phonedave

We have the DDP too. I was under the impression that you got a seperate menu if you did the Fantasmic package.. I need to call them back and ask I guess.:shrug:
Thanks!

I did it about a year ago and it was appetizer, entree, and dessert - right off the menu.

I would say, call them back and check.

-dave

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Okay so I called back and heres the deal if anyone else was wondering-
Tooltime you were right-
If you are on the dining plan it is the same menu if not there is a special menu because of the set price.
We are on the Dining plan so I went ahead and booked it!
I hate standing in line for Fantasmic so I am super excited especially since we had forgotten to do it when we made all our other ressies, I didn't really think we would be able to get it. :sohappy:

GoofyforWDW

Okay so I called back and heres the deal if anyone else was wondering-
Tooltime you were right-
If you are on the dining plan it is the same menu if not there is a special menu because of the set price.
We are on the Dining plan so I went ahead and booked it!
I hate standing in line for Fantasmic so I am super excited especially since we had forgotten to do it when we made all our other ressies, I didn't really think we would be able to get it. :sohappy:

So assume if booked on the DDP it will only be entree and dessert?

Is this resturant worth 2 credits?

Whats Fantasmic like, never done it and thinking about doing it this year but don't want to waste credits if not worth it.

Thanks

mbtohill

Have done the Fantasmic/Dinner package a couple of times and it works out great. Fantasmic is absolutely a MUST SEE if you haven't already. Outstanding music, effects, boats with characters, it is AMAZING. The Dinner Package gets you access to a "special" section of the amphitheater, on the far right side. I would still recommend getting to the show at least 30-45 minutes early if you don't want to sit on the very end section, which is still a good seat. Enjoy the show, Fantasmic is spectacular

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
So assume if booked on the DDP it will only be entree and dessert?

Is this resturant worth 2 credits?

Whats Fantasmic like, never done it and thinking about doing it this year but don't want to waste credits if not worth it.

Thanks

I think it is worth it, we love it. We did it last year and had already booked it this year just without the Fantasmic package.
I am not sure about the appetizer since they changed the DDP.

Fantasmic is awesome! I missed it last year so that is why I was so happy to be able to get it this late into planning.
You can choose from other 1 credits such as Mama Melrose, Hollywood & Vine.
Have done the Fantasmic/Dinner package a couple of times and it works out great. Fantasmic is absolutely a MUST SEE if you haven't already. Outstanding music, effects, boats with characters, it is AMAZING. The Dinner Package gets you access to a "special" section of the amphitheater, on the far right side. I would still recommend getting to the show at least 30-45 minutes early if you don't want to sit on the very end section, which is still a good seat. Enjoy the show, Fantasmic is spectacular

Thanks! I agree I love this show and I wanted to make sure that I saw it this trip. Thanks for the tip about arriving early. Can't wait!:sohappy:

i have done the fantasmic dinner packages for mama melrose and H&V and love not waiting in line. i plan on doing mama melrosr again in jan. have a great time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom