Atlantic Dance Hall

MichBiv

I'm not sure of the details but I know you can - my company has done this for events while we are working onsite at the resort. Last year we had the upper portion reserved with food/drinks, and the lower part was closed for us to dance until a certain time (i think 10pm) and then it was open to the public.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Thank you, that is most helpful!

You're more than welcome. If you are seriously considering having your ceremony on property, backing up to the start of the link will give you step by step planning options. You can get a pretty good idea of cost from that, and can also contact the Disney consultants who will be happy to guide you along. Good luck!

wild01ride

Go to the Disney Weddings site, and all your information is provided.

Here is the listing of Reception venue's

http://disneyweddings.go.com/site/wed/cus/rec/location/index.jsp

This is good info, but remember: Any location can be used...for a price!
I've looked the Disney Weddings site up and down, but then watching the Fairytale weddings or whatever on Travel Channel, I've seen lots of locations, situations, etc. that aren't listed on the wedding website!

Teenchy

This is good info, but remember: Any location can be used...for a price!
I've looked the Disney Weddings site up and down, but then watching the Fairytale weddings or whatever on Travel Channel, I've seen lots of locations, situations, etc. that aren't listed on the wedding website!

Amen to that....for a price Disney can do almost anything! Believe me after our wedding I know! :ROFLOL:(read link in signature)

By the way to the OP....the Atlantic Dance Hall is really big...so if you are having a large reception it would be a great place, but I think you might feel lost if its a small reception. Talk to the staff at Disney weddings, there are locations you are probably not even aware of.
Thats what happened with our reception. I had never heard of the Whitehall room & outdoor patio, but it was perfect and intimate for our size and style wedding. Plus in the evening our pre-reception out on the patio with the monorail going over and the MK fireworks in the background were perfect! (and the only thing free in the wedding!:lol:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom