Toy Story Mania! GAMES

Jellyfish

Toy Story Mania reminds me of MIB ride at Universal Orlando, its basically the same thing but TS if i remember correctly :p

Though whats 4D? When did it move above 3D? lol

darthjohnny

They're cool and fun little games.

I can't wait to experience the real thing! :D

Though whats 4D? When did it move above 3D? lol

4-D is really just a term used by many 3-D attractions because it incorporates many effects other than a 3-D film (water, bubbles, smells, motion, etc...).

henryt93

I already found some easter eggs in the Jessie game!

SPOILERS:

1. All the way on the right, there is a cowboy behind a barrel with a lasso. If you shoot at him, a bull will come out behind the track worth 2000 points! This bull will stay there for the remainder of the game. You can hit the cowboy one more time to have two bulls going back and forth, but after that he does nothing.

2. There is a group of cowboys behind the barrels in the middle, all wearing yellow hats. If you can clear the three yellow hats so that the cowboys are hatless at the same time, it will "rain" purple hats. About 20 come down and they are each worth 500 points. You can get this as many times as you can clear the hats.

Also two in Rex:

1. All the way on the left, there are two dinosaur eggs. If you hit them they hatch and turn into 500 point targets. They re-spawn by the time you come back to them.

2. All the way on the right, there is a venus fly trap. If you hit it, a mosquito worth 1000 points will come out. It seems to be easiest to hit it if you just aim at the target and click multiple times. It will activate the mosquito, then hit it, and then activate another. I was able to get at least 5 in a row this way.

nanna

On the Rex game my score is still the highest score - 22750. now i don't believe that this is the high score out of everyone. is this just the high score from my pc?

Disney_Freak429

I'm addicted to them I admit it. On a side note is anyone else having a problem trying to save the screensaver when the box pop ups? (I't won't let me click the ok button to start downloading it)
EDIT: For some reason firefox doesn't like it use internet explorer to get the screensaver

henryt93

On the Rex game my score is still the highest score - 22750. now i don't believe that this is the high score out of everyone. is this just the high score from my pc?

Yes, it is just the score from your computer. And it seems to save your scores using cookies, so you can keep track of your high scores through a few days.

Disney_Freak429

I would think this since I don't see your score on the board. They should have really had a overall high score board like they will for the attraction so we can compare our scores to everyone else but its still awesome.

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
Wooohoo....love it! Though my right hand now hurts from "shooting" so much!:sohappy::p

If this is anything like the actual attraction is going to be... It's going to be VERY addicting! And of course..even better with actually "being" in the attraction!

Can't wait!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom