Toy Story Mania New Opening Date!

Space Mountain

Original Poster
Toy Story Mania is hopefully going to have its grand opening at DHS May 20th.
Cast previews are April 25th - 27th and May 2nd-4th!
Annual Pass holder sneak previews are May 10th-12th:sohappy:

**Subject to change without notice**

wdwmomof3

This is great news. I remember when they were doing the AP previews for Nemo before it opened they let us go in too and we didn't has a pass. Any chance of this again?

I can't wait to hear the reviews.

WaltsApprentice

Toy Story Mania is hopefully going to have its grand opening at DHS May 20th.
Cast previews are April 25th - 27th and May 2nd-4th!
Annual Pass holder sneak previews are May 10th-12th:sohappy:

**Subject to change without notice**
Oh I hope DCP campus reps count because I'll be up there May 2-4th...Oh I really hope....:zipit:::holding back excitement: thanks for the info!

the-reason14

Dang, I thought guest previews were on the 25th, which before that was said to be on the 19th. Ill miss it by a week or 2, that sucks. I wish the first date was right. Ima be pretty mad if I miss it be a a couple a days, or even a week.

Space Mountain

Original Poster
Dang, I thought guest previews were on the 25th, which before that was said to be on the 19th. Ill miss it by a week or 2, that sucks. I wish the first date was right. Ima be pretty mad if I miss it be a a couple a days, or even a week.

There is a possibility of a VERY SLIGHT chance that TSM will open to guests on 4/25. Its probably going to be a "if you're in the right spot at the right time, you get on" sort of thing like SSE soft openings and Monsters Laugh Floor were.

the-reason14

There is a possibility of a VERY SLIGHT chance that TSM will open to guests on 4/25. Its probably going to be a "if you're in the right spot at the right time, you get on" sort of thing like SSE soft openings and Monsters Laugh Floor were.

Oh ok. That same thing happened, I think when the nemo ride opened. It was like that, and about a day or two after we got back, the wall was down and people were lined up. Chances are, with my luck, I wont be there at the right time, but I guess its cool. Ill just hit it in July. Plus I dont know if Ill be there all the way through the 25th.

normdisney

Okay I have a question. I'm an annual passholder and will be there May 11 for a week. I will have two people with me that are not can I get them on?

Thanks

Norm:shrug:

Disneykidder

Wow...so soon! Kinda thoughht it would be since the rules in the CMO said they would open it at the ends of April in DL.

I can't wait to try this ride. Seems like Toy Story is taking over DHS.

bgraham34

Wow its really close now. I can't wait for the reviews. I will skip any video of it because I am really looking forward to this attraction. I love anything Toy Story.

Fun2BFree

Wow its really close now. I can't wait for the reviews. I will skip any video of it because I am really looking forward to this attraction. I love anything Toy Story.

With the projection system being used, will it be even be possible to capture the ride on video? :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom