No love for Donald

ThinkTink721

I don't know -- I have never seen one either.
Although, I did purchase a Donald & a Daisy plush toy for 2 of my kids for our trip this Sept.
Daisy is a hard find outside of WDW -- I just got lucky.

yankspy

They used to sell them years ago and they still might. There is a lot of donald merchandise in the store that is by the philharmagic exit.

Mikester71

Never saw the one he actually wears, but I have a picture of me trying one on last March that is basically his rear end with his two feet sticking straight up. Not something I would wear out on the town or anything, but classic anyways! :ROFLOL:

Mouser365

On my first trip to WDW in 1973 as a seven year old,I got a Donald Duck hat. It was his hat, eyes and beak and the beak squeaked when you pressed on it.Wish I still had it.

Cmdr_Crimson

On my first trip to WDW in 1973 as a seven year old,I got a Donald Duck hat. It was his hat, eyes and beak and the beak squeaked when you pressed on it.Wish I still had it.

Ahh you must mean this hat right?
http://www.madmartian.com/images/shop/toys/donald.jpg

I too have see the hat that's the "tail end" of donald...Not sure why they thought that would be a good hat..I would like to see a version of Donald's Sailor hat..If they have Goofy's they should have Donalds.

Hrudey3032

Never saw the one he actually wears, but I have a picture of me trying one on last March that is basically his rear end with his two feet sticking straight up. Not something I would wear out on the town or anything, but classic anyways! :ROFLOL:

I owned that hat! I had my brother take some stupid pics of me like the thinking man and a few others.As far as other Donald hats the same ones have been there forever.You have the Donald thru the years hat which is khaki colored and has 6 differet years of him.The Donald hat of him mad on the golf course is like a navy color with him doing his normal spastic routine.
The 3rd one is from Philharmagic and it says something about being Crabby and is Navy and Yellow with his scowl on the front.

yankspy

I owned that hat! I had my brother take some stupid pics of me like the thinking man and a few others.As far as other Donald hats the same ones have been there forever.You have the Donald thru the years hat which is khaki colored and has 6 differet years of him.The Donald hat of him mad on the golf course is like a navy color with him doing his normal spastic routine.
The 3rd one is from Philharmagic and it says something about being Crabby and is Navy and Yellow with his scowl on the front.

I have the third one. It says "I am not mad at you I am naturally crabby".:)

Disneykidder

I must say that Daisy is hard to find in WDW. She isn't at any xcharacter meal and the only place you can see her is in Toontown. My son wanted to see her so badly on our 06 trip. Everytime we saw Donald somewhere, my son would ask, "where's Daisy?" Responses were, cooking, shopping and swimming. We love Donald.

But talk about no love....you can't get any Piglet merchandise. We have been looking for years for a Piglet Christmas stocking and it doesn't exist...yeah we call WOD every year and the Christmas Shoppe and catalog and omline...doesn't exist!!:confused: My DH loves Piglet.

Mouser365

Ahh you must mean this hat right?
http://www.madmartian.com/images/shop/toys/donald.jpg

I too have see the hat that's the "tail end" of donald...Not sure why they thought that would be a good hat..I would like to see a version of Donald's Sailor hat..If they have Goofy's they should have Donalds.

Yes, that was my hat with the googly eyes though I thought it was cool. Styles for anything circa 1973 were pretty ugly. Those googly eyes do look weird. I remember wearing it and it started to rain, and the hat got a little "soft" on my head cause it was like a mesh material. It hugged my little head. I wonder if that's why I didn't save it?:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom