What's on your mp3 Player or Ipod?

WDW Monorail

1.2 GB, 144 songs, 17.2 hours all of EPCOT related music. There are 2 songs which are not EPCOT related: FIFA Anthem 2002 Vangelis and Fifa Anthem 2006 by Franz Lambert.

I just got my 4GB Nano last night.

:D

doop

My music fits nicely in a 160gb with room to spare. I also have a matching 320gb which I use for files I'm working on and a backup of my main machine at all times. I also have a 250gb which is connected to my Mac... and only the Mac.

Lastly, I have a of 1TB drive which contains an image every compute I've ever owned (and a handful that I didn't own, but worked with regularly became close to ;), and provide backup for my media collections and for all of my work.
That's a lot of space! :eek: I have an affinity for FLAC which is the reason I need so much space just for my music.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
That's a lot of space! :eek: I have an affinity for FLAC which is the reason I need so much space just for my music.
I'm a pack rat and graphic designer that NEVER deletes anything he works on, whether it be a doodle or a full ad campaign or images pilfered from google for a joke, I keep them all.

WDW Monorail

Care to share a list? I could add further to mine. :D

I think I have almost all EPCOT BGMs, most attraction music, yada yada... Whatever is available from Mousebits and some more.

What I have yet to add:
EPCOT 25th megamix
EPCOT 25th BGM
The Living Seas BGM
Horizons Pavilion (this file alone is 800 MB)
I also need to add the 1999-2004 Illum pre-show

:D

songbird

Wow. the variety here.

And I thought I had a lot of vairety in my itunes. I like rock and pop from the 60's, 70's and '80s, Broadway show tunes, movie soundtracks, folk, a little country. My dd's like Hannah Montana, High School Musical, that sort of stuff (though they don't always admit to it), and Jesse McCartney and othe rteen hearthrobs, but older dd is also into hip hop and younger dd is into alternative rock.

The Mom

Premium Member
Mostly albums?complete collections : Simon & Garfunkel (both together and solo) Blood Sweat and Tears (both Al Cooper and David Clayton-Thomas) Beatles (all) Classic Motown (Supremes, 4 Tops, Smokey, Aretha, Temps, Martha, Marvin, and so on) Bob Marley, Gene Pitney, Ian & Sylvia, Deadstar Assembly, Todd Rundgren, Peter Paul & Mary, Laura Nyro, Harry Nillson, Buffalo Springfield, CSN&Y, Creedance Clearwater, The Who, Jefferson Airplane, Enya, King's Singers, Meat Loaf, Sting, Police, Stevie Wonder, Culture Club, Tina Turner, Donovan, John Mellencamp, and a bunch of Broadway Shows.

Of course, I just got my first MP3 player for Valentine's day, so I haven't finished downloading my CDs yet. Then, on to the net!! :lol:

mkt

Premium Member
Marcia, I got my folks a USB turntable for xmas to they could rip their vinyl onto MP3

The Mom

Premium Member
Marcia, I got my folks a USB turntable for xmas to they could rip their vinyl onto MP3

Unfortunately, I transferred most of my vinyl to cassettes many moons ago. I suspect that whatever I have left is not in good enough condition to use; it's been out in the unheated/uncooled garage. But it's an idea.

My daughter took all of my vintage Dylan, Doors, and Joni Mitchell. :lol:

mkt

Premium Member
ahh.. my folks put their vinyl in their cellar, which is watertight and climate controlled, since it's used to store wine primarily, so it's really well preserved.

I stole some of their original vinyl as well.. specifically ______ Pistols, Beatles, and Bob Marley

comics101

My Ipod is almost exclusivly Elvis Presley. I've also got the Disney's Greatest Hits discs on there, and WDW music, along with the Muppets...

Kingdom WDW

I have an older 80GB video and a newer 16GB iPod touch.

Both of them have nearly the same music.

85% Disney (+/- 5%)
10% Worship/Contemporary Christian
5% (+/-4%) Other (Two songs from Guitar Hero, etc.)

Mikester71

HIM, Coheed and Cambria, Silverstein, Angels & Airwaves, Alexisonfire, City and Colour, Rise Against, Foo Fighters, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, 30 Seconds To Mars, Ozzy, AC/DC, Metallica, Black Label Society, Oasis, Aerosmith, Faith No More, Bon Jovi, Dokken, Killswitch Engage, Eagles Of Death Metal, Billy Talent, blink 182, Linkin Park, Van Halen, The Beatles, The Used, and countless other artists. I usually transfer the whole CD to my hard drive and then onto my Sony Ericsson W580i walkman phone. I got a free 8gb SD card with it, so it holds quite a bit actually.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Unfortunately, I transferred most of my vinyl to cassettes many moons ago. I suspect that whatever I have left is not in good enough condition to use; it's been out in the unheated/uncooled garage. But it's an idea.

My daughter took all of my vintage Dylan, Doors, and Joni Mitchell. :lol:

Ouch, I guess it could of been worse...it could have been 8-track...:lol:

There are some tricks to recovering music off of damaged vinyl. Most of which also render the vinyl useless afterwards also.

rhine_paul

Everything from electronica, classical, classic rock, heavy metal, experimental psychedelic / prog rock from the 60s and 70s is what you will find on my iPod. I had about 4500 Mp3's on an externial HD that got corrupted, and lost it all. So ive been slowly getting it all back. I also have alot of soundtracks on mine. I really like hans Zimmer, Ennio Morricone, James Horner.

macsmom

The Beatles, Paul McCartney - with and without Wings, Aerosmith, Queen, lots and lots of 60s music, Monkees, Beach Boys, Dave Matthews Band, Jimmy Buffett, and Disney.

danna

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom