Nothing until November..

CaptainMichael

Hey, sign me up too! Cause' whenever it opens we local updaters are going to be there anyhoo.
:lol:

Count me in! Who's going to design the t-shirts? :lol:
I vote for SirNim

Tomorrow's Child '07/ Jim McPhee is Awesome: An EPCOT Fan Tribute to the MAN!/ Wafflefest
1. STR8FAN2005
2. coasterphil
3. Tinkerbell9988
4. Horizons 78
5. SweetMagic04
6. EpcotServo
7. EPCOT.nut

CaptainMichael

You know I'll be there for sure! Add me to the list - I'll bring my SSE Mickey ears and everything. :)
I want a pair:lookaroun

Tomorrow's Child '07/ Jim McPhee is Awesome: An EPCOT Fan Tribute to the MAN!
1. STR8FAN2005
2. coasterphil
3. Tinkerbell9988
4. Horizons 78
5. SweetMagic04
6. EpcotServo
7. EPCOT.nut
8. Figment82 and her SSE Mickey Ears and everything

rdour@techminds

If it turns out to be between December 3 and December 10, I'm all for it. Unless of course on December 3 it opens at the beginning of the day. I'll get to Epcot at about 1:00 PM.

The first thing I'm doing is going to be SSE. It was my last ride on December 13, 2006, so it would be fitting to be my first on Dec 3.

Ryan

JWG

Wow, this meet thing has come quite far in 4 pages.

If I weren't stuck thousands of miles away, I might go. But, alas. :cry:

I feel you, would have been at C25 in a heartbeat of it weren't for a few pesky items such as $$ and miles.

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
I would like to humbly submit an entry for our group logo:

SEPARTYLOGO.jpg

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Holy carp! That is a great design! Do you think the CMs would let us stay on a few times in a row if we had those shirts on?

WOW, that's really good! We sure have some talented artists on here.

Thank you both very much! Im going to be working on getting it onto a shirt along with a large SE logo - I just can't decide whether to put the logo on the back and my image on the front or the other way around.....:shrug:.......Suggestions?

Not to break up the party, but who exactly is the source for the rumors of the SSE reopening being pushed back?

Unfortunately, the answer to this question is: Several normally very reliable sources. I don't want to step out and drop names as those who know can choose whether they want to say something or not. (Don't want to overstep my bounds but you can probably guess a couple of sources from here on the boards.) From those whom I spoke with at Celebration 25, right now the construction inside SE makes it hard to even move around at all. Supposedly they didn't anticipate correctly the amount of time they were going to need to junk what needed to go, remove - repair - and replace what they wanted to keep, and add all the new stuff. If there is a bright spot to this info, it would certainly seem that the extra delays would be because they are taking their time, doing things the right way, and giving SE the TLC it deserves.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom