Nothing until November..

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I just realized..

There's absolutely nothing goin on until SSE reopens in November..

What do we do? *panics*

Lhriangel

Um.. Haunted Mansion reopened earlier in September.

Can't member when Big Thunder reopens.

Ummmm... and Food and Wine is going on? and Halloween parties?

HinunterZuNich

Let's throw a spin-off event for the re-opening of Spaceship Earth!!!

Every month we can throw some sort of event to try and keep the spirit of Celebration 25 alive :lol::D(I sound so lame lol).

Can someone compile a list of the opening of each and every attraction, eatery, store, etc... Let's make this happen!

Sorry, it's late and I am bored!

jmvd20

What about 5th gates, monorail extensions, beasts and their kingdoms, hat removals, missing wands, a construction site next to the Contemporary that doesn't exist, free pop refills for life - or not?

Just some suggestions. ;)

CaptainMichael

Well, I guess the new signs in front of SSE could be exciting, I know I can't wait to see them.

Hopefully, they'll repaint the rest of SSE's legs.

Futureworld seems to be getting a makeover...that's exciting

And yes, clouds are hiding the bulldozers by Imagination.

oh, and FOOD AND WINE!

EpcotServo

Well...I WAS thinking that perhaps we could throw a spin-off for Celebration 25 by having a casual afternoon meet on the 24th, since I think that was when they had the big press opening thing. That, or we could just call the morning of when Spaceship Earth opens a meet, since most of us will be there anyhoo.
:lol:

November....uummmmm....yeah.....:lookaroun
Might not wanna mark that on your calendar just yet.

Do you know just how delayed it actually is? I was hoping it would be open by the time of my trip which ends on December 3... but from what everyone is saying, that seems pretty unlikely. A bit of a shame that the WDW website hasn't been updated - it would be nice to know for sure.

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
I think a meet whenever things do get finished for SE would be awesome. Monday was one of the best things I've ever been able to attend.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
I know I'm going back to explore the history center more. I didn't get to look as much as I wanted since so much was going on.

I agree. We need to do more meets. I'm still bummed that I didn't get to meet a lot of people Monday. A smaller group would be more condusive to this.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Yikes. Mid December? Hopefully these delays mean that they are making alot of great, extensive improvements... I will remain cautiously optimistic.

Have they leaked who the new narrator is?
Current rumor is Patrick Stewart for narration and a new version of Tomorrow's child sung by Kellie Coffey (We go on from illuminations), but I have no clue as to how accurate that is.

If either comes to fruition I will be ecstatic. If both are true I might just wet myself. :lol:

CaptainMichael

Well...I WAS thinking that perhaps we could throw a spin-off for Celebration 25 by having a casual afternoon meet on the 24th, since I think that was when they had the big press opening thing. That, or we could just call the morning of when Spaceship Earth opens a meet, since most of us will be there anyhoo.
:lol:

Meet names:

Tomorrow's Child '07

Extreme Makeover: Geosphere Edition

Siemens Appreciation Day

Celebration 25: Again!

Spaceship Earth: Under New Management:lookaroun

Jim McPhee is Awesome: A Disney Fan Tribute to the MAN!

EPCOT Explorer

Current rumor is Patrick Stewart for narration and a new version of Tomorrow's child sung by Kellie Coffey (We go on from illuminations), but I have no clue as to how accurate that is.

If either comes to fruition I will be ecstatic. If both are true I might just wet myself. :lol:

Same here...t'woud be AWESOME

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom