Mnsshp

NTI2002

My girlfriend and I are going to the halloween party for te first time this year! Any tips? what should we expect. what's open etc...?

fizzle75

My girlfriend and I are going to the halloween party for te first time this year! Any tips? what should we expect. what's open etc...?

My wife and I will be at WDW from September 27th-October 6th and we will be going to MNSSHP for the first time on the 5th, when will you be there?:wave:

Upvote 0

natalia1681

Make sure you watch the parade and fireworks! Especially the parade. It was so wonderful. Are you going to be dressing up for the occasion? We loved the trick or treating. Most of the rides were open, from what I remember. I hope that you have a great time!

Upvote 0

MissM

Dress up. Trick-or-Treat. Get your photo taken with the characters in costume. Watch the parade (second one is less crowded) and fireworks. Try to experience all the fun stuff that's party-unique since the normal rides and such can be enjoyed anytime. (I don't mean don't ride any rides, I just mean to make sure you enjoy the specific events you can only do during the party.) Did I mention dress up? It's so much fun.

Have a great time!
-m

Upvote 0

kennyj29

We had a blast last year at the party. My husband is 57 years old and we could never find him. He was trick or treating by himself and having such a good time. Everytime we would lose him, we would look around at the candy stops and there he would be. He had such an awesome time, I will never forget it! Can't wait to go back this year again. By the way, the tip about watching the fireworks and parade, are right on!!! Don't miss them!

Upvote 0

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
this is the first time i am going to attend as well (spet 30th). im looking forward to it and now debating on a costume since the family ill be visiting with a little that night is going to be in full gear. hmmmmm, what to do that wont through an airline security carry on luggage off too bad.

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
We are going for the first time as well during our trip in October. Do they hand out trick or treat bags, or do we need to bring them? The kids are definately dressing up.

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

They give you plastic bags with handles about the size of a small shopping bag; think small Bath and Body Works or small Baby Gap bag. They will get full with candy. We hit all of the Trick or Treating spots last and the CM were dumping out candy to us some even gave us filled bags. We brought our kids bags from home, they were a pain. We are attending on the 21st and will use the disney bags. Also there are cute mouse ear shaped pumpkins for sale.
Have fun, we loved it. We did a lot of attractions we don't do because the waits were so short. We are also going to do WAY more pictures this year.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom