Epcot 8/21 Photo Update: Falling Stars & Rising Stars

philsfan2185

Of course they commence work on SSE AFTER I I'm there. They do no work on it for a week, but when I leave, they start back up :brick: . O well. It looks great. Thanks for the pics!

WDW Monorail

*raises virtual beer*

cheers everyone. what a great day.

How about at cup o' sparkling apple cider for the young'ns?

1.gif

CrashNet

Grr...photobucket is blocked at work. Can anyone post the photos to the same service Mousermerf uses. I can always see his.

Alas, the return of the original Spaceship Earth...the Muppet Labs "parade" is different, is it new? I haven't ever seen the Imagination Institute have anything like that. Also, nice pictures!

benji

This takes the award for best pics update of the year! Spaceship Earth looks great. Thanks for the pics!!!:sohappy:

SGT623

Original Poster
Thanks for all the kind words about the pics. Looks like I wasn't the only board member at Epcot today! We could have all had a mini WDW Magic meet!

MrBug

As for the Muppet thing, Im sorry it just looks extremely out of place at epcot, I think its stupid to be there. They need to be at mgm over by the show.
You may have a point, but I think this is an awesome gizmo, a fantastically silly application of some serious engineering. Maybe they need to keep it at Epcot until the Segway geeks clear it to be sent out to the wider world...

Great update anyway, thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom