birthday phone call...

seabee1

Original Poster
I have been looking through the threads, but I am just not finding what I need. Can anyone give me some info on getting a phone call from a character on your birthday? Can you do this from home or do you need to be on site? Any specifics would be great. It is my friends birthday tomorrow, and she is a HUGE Disney girl and I would love to do this for her. Thanks guys!

Raven66

Hi. We had Ariel call my DD one year for her birthday. We were at home and we just picked the time we wanted the call. I'm not positive, but I thought I read on here where they stopped doing them. Don't quote me on that. I'm sure someone will come along with more knowledge. I hope it works out for you. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. :wave:

ThinkTink721

I have been looking through the threads, but I am just not finding what I need. Can anyone give me some info on getting a phone call from a character on your birthday? Can you do this from home or do you need to be on site? Any specifics would be great. It is my friends birthday tomorrow, and she is a HUGE Disney girl and I would love to do this for her. Thanks guys!
Last summer, we went to the MK for my son's 8th b-day.
When we went to the info. bldg. on Main St. (I can't remember the name), they told my son to p/u the phone & he got a special b-day message from Goofy.
:D :wave:

Piebald

There's a number that CMs can call and it is Goofy wishing you a happy birthday or you can do Mickey and Minnie wishing you a happy anniversary (or honeymoon). I've only done it a couple of times.

seabee1

Original Poster
Never mind that last post. If I just would read a little I would have found out the "rules". LOL. Anyway, thanks for the help. I have set up a call from Mickey for tomorrow.

Chape19714

There's a number that CMs can call and it is Goofy wishing you a happy birthday or you can do Mickey and Minnie wishing you a happy anniversary (or honeymoon). I've only done it a couple of times.
Yep, that's true. ;) But must be done from a Disney phone.

minnie2000

I have just looked at the website mentioned above, and I love the idea of a personalised message! We will be actually staying at Disney on my dd's birthday, so is it possible to arrange this when we are there? Or can we do it to a cell phone? I am quite happy to pay the small fee.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom