Ride videos!!!!

dxwwf3

Digital Disney has a complete video of Kitchen Kabaret. Of course it is a really small video (as all D-D files are) but still is great. I would also love to see a video of Listen to the Land. I know that much hasnt changed but I am too young to remember much of the old ride. Even if somebody only had a video of the opening scene I would appreciate it.

DCA Fan

As I promised...I've uploaded the following:
1)Share a dream come true theme (from the cd)
2)Share A Dream Come True Parade
3)True Colors (from HISTA?)

Enjoy!

DCAFan -- that is not the correct version of True Colors. I have searched long and hard for it, and it doesn't seem to exist (apart from a terrible partial live recording that I have).

I just uploaded my first three files -- Remember the Magic (song), the Energizer Battery promo version of the Epcot Millennium Medley (if you like Reflections of Earth and Tapestry of Nations, you'll like this!), and the HISTA exit music (longer than the theme uploaded by DCAFan).

Cheers!

DCA Fan

Oh well....
As I've heard before, Disney didn't/doesn't plan on releasing a copy of the song, I was hoping this was a better recording, but oh well.

Added:
Wild Kids, from Wonders of Life.

If you have requests, just post here. I'm sure at least one of us has it....:)

IOAfan0183

DCA fan,

Just a question...did you upload SADCT (Share a Dream Come True) files to the FTP site? I was just there and I didn't see them at all. Are they under a different name?

IOAfan0183

JLW11Hi

Ok, I wil only ask this once, I promise. I am sure this has been asked earlier, and I am sure someone gave a good answer to it, but I am not going to spend the next half hour searching through this thread for it ( I have already been looking for a while!)
:)

I cannot download ANY of the movies from the beginning of this thread because it says "the password is invalid". Any help would be great, thanks!!

mikebrakes

Originally posted by DCA Fan/If you have requests, just post here. I'm sure at least one of us has it....

It was mentioned earlier in this thread, but I would like to see a Timekeeper video if anybody has one. It was closed when I was there in May. Rumors say it might be closing for good, and I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

wdwcrazy

Both Timekeeper and Universe of Energy srictly do not allow videotaping. I was just holding my camera and I was asked to put it in my bag. There are also CM's keeping watch because someone was taking pictures with no flash in timekeeper and they were asked to put the camera away.

popkid

here's a load of uploads from aliceinwdw: (thanks so much for the goodies)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/buzz_lightyear_queue_aliceinwdw.mp3">buzz lightyear's space ranger spin - queue</a> 394KB (sound quality is low - 56KBPS)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/buzz_lightyear_ride_aliceinwdw.mp3">buzz lightyear's space ranger spin - attraction</a> 1.89MB (sound quality is low - 56KBPS)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/EllensEnergyAdventure_aliceinwdw.mp3">ellen's energy adventure - full attraction</a> 15.5MB (sound quality is low - 56KBPS)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/tikiroom_newmanagement_aliceinwdw.mp3">enchanted tiki room - under new management (full attraction)</a> 11.5MB (sound quality is high - 160KBPS)

<B>country bear jamboree christmas</B>(192KBPS)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/01.mp3">01 - it's beginging to look a lot like christmas</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/02.mp3">02 - tracks in the snow</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/03.mp3">03 - oh, what a christmas</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/04.mp3">04 - hibernatin' blues</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/05.mp3">05 - deck the halls</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/06.mp3">06 - rock and roll santa</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/07.mp3">07 - blue christmas</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/08.mp3">08 - sleigh ride</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/09.mp3">09 - hungry as a bear</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/10.mp3">10 - the christmas song</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/11.mp3">11 - another new year</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/12.mp3">12 - finale</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/13.mp3">13 - so long everybody</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/14.mp3">14 - music reprise</a>

thanks again to aliceinwdw for the uploads - more to come shortly

and ps - i just booked my next trip to WDW. going to be going for halloween, so expect lots of new spooky videos when i get back... can't wait... only 101 days until we leave... time to start counting down

popkid

uploads from DCAFAN as well today:

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/share_dream_parade_dcafan.mp3">share a dream come true - parade</a> 4.43MB (sound quality is very low - 32KBPS)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/share_dream_theme_dcafan.mp3">share a dream come true - theme</a> 1.57MB (sound quality is low - 56KBPS)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/wild_kids_dcafan.mp3">wonders of life - wild kids</a> 4.99MB (sound quality is very good - 160KBPS)

popkid

here are more new additions, this time courtesy of cornnibblitz (thanks!)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/epcot_millenium_celebration_cornnibblitz.mp3">epcot millenium celebration medley</a> 23.5MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/hista_exit_music_cornnibblitz.mp3">honey, i shrunk the audience - exit music</a> 2.48MB

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/remember_the_magic_cornnibblitz.mp3">remember the magic</a> 3.35MB

just a quick note on uploads. if given the option, please encode your uploads at 192KBPS - thanks

WDW/SFOG_freak

I Know it's been mentioned already probably, but:

I wouldn't mind seeing the OREGINAL enchanted Tiki Room FULL ATTRACTION VIDEO, and the Queue video as well.

I don't mind about the size... but If anyone has one that is good at full screen, I would greatly apreciate it, BUT I DON'T MIND THE SIZE...

This would be greatly aprecieated.

I would have read the full thread for it, but then I saw that it is like over 60 pages long, dang....

popkid

Originally posted by JLW11Hi
Ok, I wil only ask this once, I promise. I am sure this has been asked earlier, and I am sure someone gave a good answer to it, but I am not going to spend the next half hour searching through this thread for it ( I have already been looking for a while!)
:)

I cannot download ANY of the movies from the beginning of this thread because it says "the password is invalid". Any help would be great, thanks!!

ok, just a few questions so we can figure out what the problem is - what browser/version are you using

you might want to try and ftp program such as wsftp pro, or cuteftp.

actually, alot of the links from early on in this thread are no longer valid. i started an archive of the files which can be found by clicking the link in my signature. it's not up to date, but i'll fix that as soon as i get a chance.

let me know if this fixes thigns for ya

General Grizz

Originally posted by popkid

<B>country bear jamboree christmas</B>(192KBPS)

<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/01.mp3">01 - it's beginging to look a lot like christmas</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/02.mp3">02 - tracks in the snow</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/03.mp3">03 - oh, what a christmas</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/04.mp3">04 - hibernatin' blues</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/05.mp3">05 - deck the halls</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/06.mp3">06 - rock and roll santa</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/07.mp3">07 - blue christmas</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/08.mp3">08 - sleigh ride</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/09.mp3">09 - hungry as a bear</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/10.mp3">10 - the christmas song</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/11.mp3">11 - another new year</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/12.mp3">12 - finale</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/13.mp3">13 - so long everybody</a>
<a href="ftp://wdwmagic:media@12.33.77.254/audio/country_bear_xmas/14.mp3">14 - music reprise</a>

thanks again to aliceinwdw for the uploads - more to come shortly

and ps - i just booked my next trip to WDW. going to be going for halloween, so expect lots of new spooky videos when i get back... can't wait... only 101 days until we leave... time to start counting down [/B]

okay - who ripped my files???!! :mad:

JLW11Hi

I have a ton of clips from the WDW Explorer CD ROM and the Walt Disney: An Intimate History of the Man and his Magic CD Rom. Is it legal to post those up here, though? I dont think so

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom