Do CMs still have unique backstories?

Thumbelina

Original Poster
I know when Galaxy’s Edge’s opened the cast members were to each have unique backstories and costumes.
I read they were encouraged to create their own character backstories for when they are working. I heard the Cast Members in Animal Kingdom were also supposed to develop "characters" that were Camp Counselors when they worked in Camp Mickey and Minnie.
If anyone has any of these niche backstories or know if they still are told to do that? I would love to hear all about it. It is so much fun.

Comped

I know when Galaxy’s Edge’s opened the cast members were to each have unique backstories and costumes.
I read they were encouraged to create their own character backstories for when they are working. I heard the Cast Members in Animal Kingdom were also supposed to develop "characters" that were Camp Counselors when they worked in Camp Mickey and Minnie.
If anyone has any of these niche backstories or know if they still are told to do that? I would love to hear all about it. It is so much fun.
I know a few old classmates of mine who work in GE who do have their own backstories, mainly because they yammered on about them at length when they had the chance. I don't know if that was them getting too much into their work or still a requirement though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom