News Disney After Hours at Walt Disney World (2024)

Drdcm

Create a problem (parks are so crowded now thanks to little net-new capacity additions over the past 17 years), monetize the solution (After Hours events, just pay for shorter lines!). It's The Bob Way©.
1679606447697.jpeg

JusticeDisney

Create a problem (parks are so crowded now thanks to little net-new capacity additions over the past 17 years), monetize the solution (After Hours events, just pay for shorter lines!). It's The Bob Way©.
It’s actually the American way. Ya know, all that capitalism, supply and demand stuff.

Drdcm

Remember E-Ride Nights? $20. After what were normal park hours back then, meaning MK open until 10-11pm. I think I have a document somewhere we created from 2003-ish that has the hours and E-Ride night info on it.
I don’t, I probably wasn’t old enough to realize what was going on at that point. Sounds awesome though!

dreday3

So just for anyone on the fence we did DHS After Hours last week.

It was okay, but we ended doing Railway and ToT before it even technically started, the waits were so low. Then when it started Rise was a walk on. Toy Story Land seemed to be the area that has the most crowds that night.

We had a good time, but I don't think we would pay for DHS after hours again. Just not enough rides in our opinion, but also RnRC was closed.

JohnD

So just for anyone on the fence we did DHS After Hours last week.

It was okay, but we ended doing Railway and ToT before it even technically started, the waits were so low. Then when it started Rise was a walk on. Toy Story Land seemed to be the area that has the most crowds that night.

We had a good time, but I don't think we would pay for DHS after hours again. Just not enough rides in our opinion, but also RnRC was closed.
I managed MMRR and ST using G+ (I hopped over from Epcot so already had it for the day). Then in the time allotted, I managed Rise, MFSR, A.S.S., SDD (with a more than 20 minute wait), and TSMM before closing. Maybe I could have gotten ToT but took a few breaks and left 30 minutes before closing.

Phicinfan

Anyone know if these are continuing into the summer and fall? Just got started planning a Sept. trip and I would love to use these on a couple of the days

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Sold out one day before the event. An obvious success and a sign that Bob needs to authorize more sell-the-park-twice-to-make-people-think-they-are-a-great-value-but-really-they-are-just-monetizing-their-problem events.

ToTBellHop

Sold out one day before the event. An obvious success and a sign that Bob needs to authorize more sell-the-park-twice-to-make-people-think-they-are-a-great-value-but-really-they-are-just-monetizing-their-problem events.
They should find a way to sell the park 3x per day. Mickey’s Late-Night Lock-In from 12a-6a complete with a complimentary LL to operate those giant vacuums that could disappear a body if necessary. Always wanted to try one of those out but driving it while enjoying a premium bar? Sold!

Rteetz

They should find a way to sell the park 3x per day. Mickey’s Late-Night Lock-In from 12a-6a complete with a complimentary LL to operate those giant vacuums that could disappear a body if necessary. Always wanted to try one of those out but driving it while enjoying a premium bar? Sold!
They sold a pre park opening event pre-Covid. MK it included Fantasyland and a breakfast and at DHS is was Toy Story Land and breakfast.

ToTBellHop

They sold a pre park opening event pre-Covid. MK it included Fantasyland and a breakfast and at DHS is was Toy Story Land and breakfast.
Can‘t do that with daily early entry though. It defeats the purpose of EE if there’s already a line for Slinky Dog.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom