News Reedy Creek Improvement District and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District

I just wanted to take a moment to share my thoughts on the recent legal move that Disney made against DeSantis. It's the football equivalent of intercepting a pass thrown by DeSantis, running 80 yards to score a touchdown, and then performing a 30-second full team dance in the end zone, followed by making out with DeSantis' wife on the jumbotron.

First off, I have to say that I'm truly impressed by Disney's legal team. They've managed to find a way to take DeSantis down a notch and come out on top. It's not every day that you see a company play such a strategic game and dominate the field like this.

The interception represents Disney's ability to take advantage of DeSantis' weak defense. It's a bold move that showcases their determination to fight back against any obstacles that are thrown their way.

Running 80 yards for a touchdown signifies Disney's commitment to their cause and their relentless pursuit of victory. It's not an easy feat, but they've proven that they have the skill and stamina to go the distance.

The 30-second full team dance in the end zone is a celebration of Disney's triumph. It's a moment of camaraderie and unity among the players, who are all in it together. This victory dance is a way for the team to revel in their success and make a statement that they're not to be underestimated.

Finally, making out with DeSantis' wife on the jumbotron is the ultimate show of dominance. It's a metaphorical way of saying that not only has Disney won this round, but they've also taken everything from their opponent, leaving them with nothing.

I know this analogy might be a bit over the top, but I couldn't help but draw parallels between the legal maneuvering and the excitement of a football game. I

bpiper

Time stamps show not posted until March 6. View attachment 707489
Hmmm.

So the important ones were posted well after the meetings. Doesn't let the sunshine shine into those documents too well.

Held back deliberately? or RCID signed first and then Disney had too.

Interesting that it was just the agenda's, which usually don't say much until the 1-25 meeting, then its called a "Package". Did you download and look at what the package included?

GimpYancIent

I just wanted to take a moment to share my thoughts on the recent legal move that Disney made against DeSantis. It's the football equivalent of intercepting a pass thrown by DeSantis, running 80 yards to score a touchdown, and then performing a 30-second full team dance in the end zone, followed by making out with DeSantis' wife on the jumbotron.

First off, I have to say that I'm truly impressed by Disney's legal team. They've managed to find a way to take DeSantis down a notch and come out on top. It's not every day that you see a company play such a strategic game and dominate the field like this.

The interception represents Disney's ability to take advantage of DeSantis' weak defense. It's a bold move that showcases their determination to fight back against any obstacles that are thrown their way.

Running 80 yards for a touchdown signifies Disney's commitment to their cause and their relentless pursuit of victory. It's not an easy feat, but they've proven that they have the skill and stamina to go the distance.

The 30-second full team dance in the end zone is a celebration of Disney's triumph. It's a moment of camaraderie and unity among the players, who are all in it together. This victory dance is a way for the team to revel in their success and make a statement that they're not to be underestimated.

Finally, making out with DeSantis' wife on the jumbotron is the ultimate show of dominance. It's a metaphorical way of saying that not only has Disney won this round, but they've also taken everything from their opponent, leaving them with nothing.

I know this analogy might be a bit over the top, but I couldn't help but draw parallels between the legal maneuvering and the excitement of a football game. I
Nah. Football no. Old school soap opera yeah. Stand by for the next episode as the now brilliant move unravels and plot twist. It is entertaining.

kong1802

To me, it’s more like this:

1680208628107.jpeg

bpiper

$85K for a lawyer ? You can be an attractions mechanic fixing the broken Tower of Terror , Coaster and with OT earn $75-80K per year, high school diploma , and get accepted to WDW Engineering trade program for several years before earning the bigger paycheck.
You missed my point on how using averages is misleading. You can still have extremes.

Also, you don't understand how accountants/lawyers/doctor pay works....

They and a lot of other high paying professions pay like crap (for the profession, but we wouldn't call it a crap amount) when they get out of college (although wall street seems to be the exception). They use and abuse them because the person has to get practical experience somewhere and has to suck it up. Once they have that experience they either get promoted to the big salaries or they leave and go out on their own and get the big bucks.

My BIL is a lawyer. He joined a big NYC firm. Became one of those cubical farm lawyers, representing shipping companies being sued for damaged shipments. Got abused, left to another firm, again a cubical farm this time representing hospitals in NYC being sued for malpractice. A step up in quality, better cubical and pay, but still abused. Him and a coworker left and started their own firm doing wage law. Making BIG $$$$$ now. He purchased his neighbor's condo in cash, demolished the wall in between and made a huge condo out of both.

peter11435

States provide and remove privileges, benefits and incentives from companies because they agree/disagree with them all the time. Government, after all, picks winners and losers, and Disney receiving a benefit is a de facto punishment against its competitors. This benefit/privilege may have been wise when the land was undeveloped, but today it's a lot harder to justify.

I previously tried to provide some examples of CA removing benefits and privileges from companies/people they disagree with, but I seemed to have run into a word filter and the post was filtered.

Regardless, Florida is perfectly within its right to elect representatives and leaders that will remove privileges from companies when the voters don't like what they are doing. It's no different from government creating a benefit for solar panel makers or punishing an oil company. They did not try to place Disney below any other company, only remove some privileges they no longer want to offer a company that goes against the values of their voters.
You should start back at page 1. You have a few things wrong here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom