Is this new? Beach Club Villas getting refurbishment very soon, as in this week

dreday3

Original Poster
In a Facebook group. Just read that the BCVs will be having a refurbishment starting January 7th through early April.

I'm assuming must just be soft goods?

bcv.jpg

nickys

Premium Member
In a Facebook group. Just read that the BCVs will be having a refurbishment starting January 7th through early April.

I'm assuming must just be soft goods?

View attachment 689986
It was slated for 2013 according to the timeline published at the recent condo meeting. But there were no actual dates given.

It is soft goods but I expect the sofa beds to be replaced with the wall beds as they were in the Poly’s soft goods refurb.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
DVC Fan posted a picture of a Studio a month ago now but zero bloggers have gotten in and done a walkthrough of any of the room types.

Might be a good option for those of you who want to be News forward.

DCBaker

Premium Member
The message on the Beach Club Villas page has been updated and now says the refurbishment is scheduled to go through late fall.

IMG_8979819CD934-1.jpeg

CastAStone

Premium Member
The message on the Beach Club Villas page has been updated and now says the refurbishment is scheduled to go through late fall.

View attachment 706117
It is VERY weird that we still have zero public photos or videos of refurbished 1 or 2 bedrooms. I am beginning to wonder if they haven’t done any yet. if there’s a problem sourcing some material.

nickys

Premium Member
It is VERY weird that we still have zero public photos or videos of refurbished 1 or 2 bedrooms. I am beginning to wonder if they haven’t done any yet. if there’s a problem sourcing some material.
I’ve seen reports from people who have stayed in them I can’t recall if there were photos but certainly no videos yet.

I assume it must be some supply issues.

nickys

Premium Member
@CastAStone , there are photos on the DIS thread in the DVC section of a 1-bed. Murphy bed is installed. I think it has different art work to the Queen Murphy bed in the studios - has Daisy & Donald with the nephews on a balcony (hard to make out but it looks like they’re looking at the BC resort - which doesn’t eally make sense 😆).

CastAStone

Premium Member
@CastAStone , there are photos on the DIS thread in the DVC section of a 1-bed. Murphy bed is installed. I think it has different art work to the Queen Murphy bed in the studios - has Daisy & Donald with the nephews on a balcony (hard to make out but it looks like they’re looking at the BC resort - which doesn’t eally make sense 😆).
Thanks looks like it took until yesterday for someone to post anything! Wild since it’s been 2 months since the studios were posted and the bloggers are usually all over any change as small as how they fold the toilet paper.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom