News Disney After Hours at Walt Disney World (2024)

JMcMahonEsq

At those daily rates they will lose significant volume of visitors…which will also mean revenue and profits

It will seriously undermine the finances of the TWDC and investors will want blood as they circle the boat.

Because the parks were built to attract a certain clientele and profit off them a certain way. And it’s worked for 70 years…by design

Watch it play
I honestly don't see what your going for here.

There is no set increase in daily rates that have to be paid in this scenerio.

I can by a standard daily ticket, and go to the park for a full day.

I can by an After Hours ticket, and NO park ticket (one does not require the other) and attend a late night after hours event, and enjoy all its offerings.

OR I can buy both.

Your not effecting your average or standard daily rates at all, just like the people choose more expensive park harper tickets are electing to pay an add on, not a higher standard daily rate.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I honestly don't see what your going for here.

There is no set increase in daily rates that have to be paid in this scenerio.

I can by a standard daily ticket, and go to the park for a full day.

I can by an After Hours ticket, and NO park ticket (one does not require the other) and attend a late night after hours event, and enjoy all its offerings.

OR I can buy both.

Your not effecting your average or standard daily rates at all, just like the people choose more expensive park harper tickets are electing to pay an add on, not a higher standard daily rate.
Option C will result in more of option B and increased prices in A and B…

…but it will also decrease revenues relative to inflation in the long run.

I can have NASA get you a chart or something if it makes it easier?

JMcMahonEsq

Option C will result in more of option B and increased prices in A and B…

…but it will also decrease revenues relative to inflation in the long run.

I can have NASA get you a chart or something if it makes it easier?
Wait so your argument is that WDW is offering a product that is so appealing to the masses (namely after hour events) that many people are going to not only buy the standard park ticket, but the after hour event as well.

AND since demand is so high, that correspondingly as it should, after hour ticket prices are going to increase.

Which somehow (Since daily ticket only are not related to AH events) this unrealted extra is going to cause an increase in standard ticket prices, which will either be supported by independent demand or not.

and all these options and increased sales of a popular product is going to result in a decrease in revenue.........

Ok just making sure i wasn't missing something.

JusticeDisney

This is what I started warning about…probably 15 years ago.

$300 days aren’t good for us, Disney or their investors…so I’ll continue to say it and hope the line is towed and I’m never proven right.

It’s not that kinda jam
Well, one thing we do know for certain is that you haven’t been proven right for the last 15 years.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Well, one thing we do know for certain is that you haven’t been proven right for the last 15 years.
Really?

Check the stock ticker…or the box office receipts…or the availability of “genie”…

And just a word of friendly advice: if you sit on your brain THIS much…it’s gonna be tough getting enough oxygen to breathe 😷

JusticeDisney

Really?

Check the stock ticker…or the box office receipts…or the availability of “genie”…

And just a word of friendly advice: if you sit on your brain THIS much…it’s gonna be tough getting enough oxygen to breathe 😷
Yes, really. You literally said you have been predicting something would happen for 15 years, which has not happened. Perhaps you are the one who should stand up and let your “brain” get a little air. That was free advice, by the way. That said, please feel free to resume the one and only thing that you ever do here - which is argue with everyone, in every thread, every day.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yes, really. You literally said you have been predicting something would happen for 15 years, which has not happened. Perhaps you are the one who should stand up and let your “brain” get a little air. That was free advice, by the way. That said, please feel free to resume the one and only thing that you ever do here - which is argue with everyone, in every thread, every day.
I talk about trends…and I fully admit that “predictions” are often wrong. Which is why I gladly invite being wrong when things turn out well.

But it’s still hard to have anything productive with the “defend first…think second “ sector. Brains should be used…not silenced.

So how bout this:
You stay on that side of the playground…and I’ll stay on mine

And maybe Disney will build something nice in the center we both can enjoy?

lol isn’t available to play today…he’s retired.

JusticeDisney

I talk about trends…and I fully admit that “predictions” are often wrong. Which is why I gladly invite being wrong when things turn out well.

But it’s still hard to have anything productive with the “defend first…think second “ sector. Brains should be used…not silenced.

So how bout this:
You stay on that side of the playground…and I’ll stay on mine

And maybe Disney will build something nice in the center we both can enjoy?

lol isn’t available to play today…he’s retired.
Don’t worry, I never expected you to actually admit what the rest of us can so clearly see. Now, as I said, please feel free to resume your personal arguments with everyone here, all day long. It’s honestly about all that you ever do.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Don’t worry, I never expected you to actually admit what the rest of us can so clearly see. Now, as I said, please feel free to resume your personal arguments with everyone here, all day long. It’s honestly about all that you ever do.
Hit the button…

You do about 2 sneak attacks a year from the bushes. You’ll survive without it. I promise.
Certainly I will. You’re talking about 15 years? I didn’t know grudges walked to other forums?

I’m not gonna patronize anyone…so have all the uncontested “magic” you want.

Adieu

Drdcm

Hit the button…

You do about 2 sneak attacks a year from the bushes. You’ll survive without it. I promise.
Certainly I will. You’re talking about 15 years? I didn’t know grudges walked to other forums?

Adieu
FWIW. I like your witty remarks to my crap.

Edit: I’m still going to purchase after hours tickets… if I come back

Last edited:

JusticeDisney

Hit the button…

Adieu
Seriously, try to go just one day without arguing with someone on here. Just one day. Your act is so tired and pathetic.

I mean, we all get it. You are the smartest one here (and if anyone doubts that, all they need to do is ask you) and you know everything. Anyone who dares to disagree with you must be some total idiot who “sits on his brain.” Like I said, it’s all so tired and pathetic.

With that said, please carry on with your constant condescension and air of superiority, as you argue incessantly with anyone and everyone on this board.

Chi84

Premium Member
Seriously, try to go just one day without arguing with someone on here. Just one day. Your act is so tired and pathetic.

I mean, we all get it. You are the smartest one here (and if anyone doubts that, all they need to do is ask you) and you know everything. Anyone who dares to disagree with you must be some total idiot who “sits on his brain.” Like I said, it’s all so tired and pathetic.

With that said, please carry on with your constant condescension and air of superiority, as you argue incessantly with anyone and everyone on this board.
Just ignore/don't respond. Makes things so much more pleasant :)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
FWIW. I like your witty remarks to my crap.

Edit: I’m still going to purchase after hours tickets… if I come back
I don’t mind any of what anyone says…

But why start stuff personally? Because of Disney management? The economy? The politics of society?

NONE of that is personal. We are consumers and not all cookie cutter.

The twins can’t seem to accept that. It’s just as “cynical” on the other side than ANYTHING I’ve ever said on my worstest of days.

HIT THE BUTTON

JusticeDisney

I don’t mind any of what anyone says…

But why start stuff personally? Because of Disney management? The economy? The politics of society?

NONE of that is personal. We are consumers and not all cookie cutter.

The twins can’t seem to accept that. It’s just as “cynical” on the other side than ANYTHING I’ve ever said on my worstest of days.

HIT THE BUTTON
Yup, it’s everyone else who doesn’t get it. Nothing short on your end. That couldn’t possibly be. So sorry you have to suffer our inferiority.

And to whine about people making things personal, when you are the one who initiated with the “sitting on your brain” comment. Might want to spend less time arguing with people here, and more time learning the meaning of the word “irony.”

Drdcm

I’ve been wondering when they’ll add MK after hours events back. Would be nice if they included Tron. Good way to guarantee a night time ride to get the full canopy effects. Maybe that can entice me back to WDW.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Question:
Are novelty ice cream, popcorn and beverages unlimited, or is it one p/person like at Moonlight Magic?
TIA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom