News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Movielover

Obligatory post-update why is this taking so long/so much money/Epcot is dead/I don't like the design/I hated the barstool design but now that they are not building it I suddenly like the barstool design/Walt would be disgusted/why no fountain/ Moana hate/gushing over original Epcot Center/Looks like a mall/Waaagh/____ does not belong here and much better fits in ____/ I like Figment posts.

#TakingTooLong
#Disney/Epcot is dead
#ICanDoBetter
#SaltyTears

There, I just saved us 20 pages of repeated topics until the next update. You're Welcome

;)

Last edited:

FettFan

Epcot’s ‘transformation’ will presumably be complete with the Moana splash pad and the “oops we have to rebuild Comminicore” building.

image.jpg

Disney fans expecting anything better:

Meanwhile at Universal:
Despicable Me Lol GIF

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Obligatory post-update why is this taking so long/so much money/Epcot is dead/I don't like the design/I hated the barstool design but now that they are not building it I suddenly like the barstool design/Walt would be disgusted/why no fountain/ Moana hate/gushing over original Epcot Center/Looks like a mall/Waaagh/____ does not belong here and much better fits in ____/ I like Figment posts.

#TakingTooLong
#Disney/Epcot is dead
#ICanDoBetter
#SaltyTears

There, I just saved us 20 pages of repeated topics until the next update. You're Welcome

;)
I'm new to this post and I don't want to read all two hundred letters so can someone summarize it or just let me know if it will be open for my trip later this week?

HauntedMansionFLA

Now we know that not only will JoWIbM be completed this Fall, but the entirety of the hub will, too...

Fall will also see completion of the new World Celebration neighborhood. As the hub of the park, it will feature different gardens that change with the seasons. It will also be home to the new Communicore Plaza and the new Communicore Hall, the latter offering a place to meet Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. World Celebration will also anchor the park’s renowned festivals. It is also where guests will discover Dreamers Point, an inspiring overlook showcasing a statue of Walt Disney called “Walt the Dreamer.”

Any chance all of this open October 16th since Epcot will be the focus for the 100th anniversary??

tparris

Looks like the new walkway to Future World West World Nature is pretty much ready to open, with directional signage now visible on the new walls. Interesting choice to install a giant tree in between a 10-foot opening in the walls, even though it will be much more open when all is said and done. Also, directional signage has been added all over Moana JoW. I’ll try to get more photos of that specifically later today.
938E2F8B-5712-415D-BABA-D9FD397D1506.jpeg
DEDFFC89-A51A-4D44-BD0C-2C184670EB21.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom