HKDL gets new castle, frozen land and marvel land.

J4546

for what its worth, HK version of TSL is quite small and underbuilt with a massive expansion plot between it and the frozen area. I would bet that area will be built up with possibly an expanded/reimaginned TSL or something new altogether that will block those views in the future. Maybe. I hope that massive Avengers concept gets built but as it stand right now things seem to be in limbo

Timothy_Q

When they designed Frozen Land they definitely already planned how the remaining pad between Frozen and TSL could potentially be utilized (hence the dead end path and frozen rockwork that stops right before the west side of the building)

I feel like creating another fantasy based mini land (tangled? encanto?) so it works as one big fantasyland alongside frozen and fantasyland proper would be an easy choice.

A main show building would hide the backside of frozen with rockwork that connects with the north mountain and removes the need for the flat painted cover visible from TSL, and a path that would connect Frozen with the other mini lands outside the train tracks

0 1.jpg

hahahkoi

I was just bored surfing the net and found out that Disney had actually applied for the 'DisneySea' trademark for the second phase of Hong Kong Disneyland.

Disney applied for the trademark of 'DisneySea' in Hong Kong on September 12, 2013, which will expire on September 11 this year. It is unknown what their plans are and whether they will renew the trademark or abandon it.

https://esearch.ipd.gov.hk/nis-pos-...hbHNlKSkhXiEpIEFORCB0bVJlY29yZFNlcTox?lang=en

169283808_3061525497457399_5250816136582397873_n.png

When they designed Frozen Land they definitely already planned how the remaining pad between Frozen and TSL could potentially be utilized (hence the dead end path and frozen rockwork that stops right before the west side of the building)

I feel like creating another fantasy based mini land (tangled? encanto?) so it works as one big fantasyland alongside frozen and fantasyland proper would be an easy choice.

A main show building would hide the backside of frozen with rockwork that connects with the north mountain and removes the need for the flat painted cover visible from TSL, and a path that would connect Frozen with the other mini lands outside the train tracks

View attachment 702480
I personally prefer another Fantasyland-based mini-land but feel like we will end up having a TSL expansion instead with Toy Story Mania +/- Alien Saucers

kingo515

Honestly, I don’t like TSL at all, at least HKDL’s version. there is just full of cheap and ugly rides, I just want to remove the whole land. but I know it’s impossible cause this IP is so popular, so I think TSL should be get a upgrade at least.
6857097B-1720-483E-B691-D294E8F6B3B4.jpeg

There’s my plans of upgrade TSL and use the expansion pad between TSL and Frozenland.
Firstly, add Toy Story Mania and remove the ugly RC Racer and Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop, build a roller coaster similar Slinky Dog Dash but smaller scale and keep a RC theme instead.
And I think use a whole expansion pad for TSL just kinda waste space, so I would love to place Neverland to fill the rest of expansion pad.
I just use the facade of Fantasy Springs and not use their own rides, because I think OLC is not allowed other parks use their original and exclusive content, and HKDL is only castle park who lack Peter Pan’s Flight, so maybe HKDL can put PPF to instead it.
And the Neverland mountain can connect with North mountain and cover TSM’s show building.
Also I put a ship restaurant similar Chicken of the Sea Pirate Ship from yesterland, and a trackless spin ride similar Aquatopia.
I'm just entertaining myself, but I enjoy to imagine about HKDL’s future. P.S. I’m not a English speaker, sorry for my poor English.

Last edited:

Robbiem

Honestly, I don’t like TSL at all, at least HKDL’s version. there is just full of cheap and ugly rides, I just want to remove the whole land. but I know it’s impossible cause this IP is so popular, so I think TSL should be get a upgrade at least.
View attachment 703761
There’s my plans of upgrade TSL and use the expansion pad between TSL and Frozenland.
Firstly, add Toy Story Mania and remove the ugly RC Racer and Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop, build a roller coaster similar Slinky Dog Dash but smaller scale and keep a RC theme instead.
And I think use a whole expansion pad for TSL just kinda waste space, so I would love to place Neverland to fill the rest of expansion pad.
I just use the facade of Fantasy Springs and not use their own rides, because I think OLC is not allowed other parks use their original and exclusive content, and HKDL is only castle park who lack Peter Pan’s Flight, so maybe HKDL can put PPF to instead it.
And the Neverland mountain can connect with North mountain and cover TSM’s show building.
Also I put a ship restaurant similar Chicken of the Sea Pirate Ship from yesterland, and a trackless spin ride similar Aquatopia.
I'm just entertaining myself, but I enjoy to imagine about HKDL’s future. P.S. I’m not a English speaker, sorry for my poor English.
Good ideas and good english. Do you have a theme idea for the spinner ride?

SweetDuffy101

Saw pictures from the Hongkong Disneyland 10k Marathon and PTN! is still there, I wish they would bring them back soon.

I wonder if the Flights of Fantasy float are still there or has it already been demolished.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom