New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

Disstevefan1

It was wasted space 10 months a year with only a dated playground, bad stunt show and mediocre outdoor quick service
It was a wonderful waste of space :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Osborne-Lights-1.jpg

When all the great things are gone, we only have the memories...

Marc Davis Fan

It’s noticeable that GE was designed for things to be happening throughout, and then those things were cut.

The promising thing is those could be added, and they’d. E incentivizes to do so if they can pitch it as a new attraction (like Muppets in Liberty Square).

As for RRBBQ, I’m pleasantly surprised by the dimensional elements, but it’s also because my expectations were low…

UNCgolf

I will say this about the restaurant -- regardless of my feelings on the overall theming etc., they did a good job breaking the room up into different sections using themed elements. It doesn't look/feel like a huge empty room, which is never good for a restaurant unless you want it to feel like a cafeteria (the themed ceiling helps with this too).

It's a mistake they made with Be Our Guest, IMO, at least in the main room. While it looks like the ballroom from the movie, when you're actually eating there it's just a big open space with tables everywhere. It does feel like a cafeteria.

Last edited:

James Alucobond

It's a mistake they made with Be Our Guest, IMO, at least in the main room. While it does look like the ballroom from the movie, when you're actually eating there it's just a big open space with tables everywhere. It does feel like a cafeteria.
Absolutely this. Be Our Guest should definitely be divided a lot more, perhaps with a fake elevated dais at the rear for an imagined orchestra and more defined "cocktail" seating areas around the perimeter. It wouldn't be as consistent with the film, but at least you wouldn't get crammed into a sad two-seater against a wall in a roaring room.

UNCgolf

Absolutely this. Be Our Guest should definitely be divided a lot more, perhaps with a fake elevated dais at the rear for an imagined orchestra and more defined "cocktail" seating areas around the perimeter. It wouldn't be as consistent with the film, but at least you wouldn't get crammed into a sad two-seater against a wall in a roaring room.

I'm interested to see what they've done at Narcoossee's since they apparently removed the elevated middle section. It will be a huge mistake if they've simply turned it into one large, flat open room.

Magenta Panther

The West Wing should be a LOT bigger. And creepier.

pdude81

Are there no kid specific menu items? I'm guessing this is family style like Garden Grill. Kind of expected corn dog nuggets or something noodle adjacent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom