Late Spring/ Summer Visa Cardholder Resort Discount Up to 35% off

Horizons '83

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Looks like the deeper discounts are back for Visa Cardholders. Just received the following email:

Travel Dates:
May 14 - June 24, 2023
July 5 - August 19, 2023
August 27 - September 7, 2023

Sample of Resort Discounts:
35% Off - Coronado Springs
30% off - Pretty much every other resort

EPCOT-O.G.

Does this generally portend discounts are coming to other classes (e.g., APs, Florida resident, the wild uncouth that don’t fall into those categories)

Horizons '83

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Does this generally portend discounts are coming to other classes (e.g., APs, Florida resident, the wild uncouth that don’t fall into those categories)
So the wording in the email said that Visa Cardholders are getting a 2 week advance booking window, so that to me suggests the AP/FLA discounts will be coming right after this one.

Grumpy4196

Interesting to me that the steeper discounts are for the All-Stars and moderates as opposed to the Deluxe resorts. I am guessing they are not having any difficulties on attracting the clientele with money.

Horizons '83

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Interesting to me that the steeper discounts are for the All-Stars and moderates as opposed to the Deluxe resorts. I am guessing they are not having any difficulties on attracting the clientele with money.
Those were just samples. All deluxes appear to be 30% off as well.

Grumpy4196

Negative. 10% off for Deluxe resorts.
1678890205451.png

Last edited:

Spash007

Really interesting mix. Seems that the days of standard Value - Moderate - Deluxe discounts are gone (which I think is for the better).

Now, if only APs would come back I might get trigger happy.

Horizons '83

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Really interesting mix. Seems that the days of standard Value - Moderate - Deluxe discounts are gone (which I think is for the better).

Now, if only APs would come back I might get trigger happy.
Seems to be all inventory based which I agree is better. We used to get these larger discounts every January though April for a number of years until the pandemic derailed that. Looks like they are expecting a softer early and late summer this year.

jinx8402

I trying not to read too much into that the week in Aug I am going there is no discount. Surely that can't be the only week of the summer that doesn't have extremely soft bookings, so something else must be going on there. Maybe first week of MNSSHP so they think they won't need to have the discount?

EPCOT-O.G.

I trying not to read too much into that the week in Aug I am going there is no discount. Surely that can't be the only week of the summer that doesn't have extremely soft bookings, so something else must be going on there. Maybe first week of MNSSHP so they think they won't need to have the discount?
That’s as good a guess as any. Last year they started Aug 12

Horizons '83

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I got a deal at the Coronado tower when I'm going next. It's a Moderate, but Disney told me that it's as nice as a Deluxe.
I'd argue the tower rooms do rival some of the deluxe resorts. I love Coronado and if we aren't hitting any parks up, that is our go to resort. Tower rooms are going for roughly $250 a night for May stays with the discount, that is pretty good value right there. If we are going to parks (typically only Epcot and DS) we stay at the Swan/Swan Reserve. Still a better value for me personally.

Eric Graham

I'd argue the tower rooms do rival some of the deluxe resorts. I love Coronado and if we aren't hitting any parks up, that is our go to resort. Tower rooms are going for roughly $250 a night for May stays with the discount, that is pretty good value right there. If we are going to parks (typically only Epcot and DS) we stay at the Swan/Swan Reserve. Still a better value for me personally.
Wonderful! Thank you so much!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom