I found out a secret behind Body Wars!

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
For years people have been unable to determine WHO we're inside in Body Wars, since they're shown at a distance. It was possibly for you to see it as your own body. But I have figured it out!

They filmed two separate sequences for the beginning and end. Two for a male patient, and two for a female patient. They would be shown at random (so you may have gotten the female patient at the beginning, but the male patient at the end.) This way, in case you were female, you would be able to see it as your own body.

I hope you were able to enjoy this random tidbit about a Broken Base attraction!!

PrinceCharming617

For years people have been unable to determine WHO we're inside in Body Wars, since they're shown at a distance. It was possibly for you to see it as your own body. But I have figured it out!

They filmed two separate sequences for the beginning and end. Two for a male patient, and two for a female patient. They would be shown at random (so you may have gotten the female patient at the beginning, but the male patient at the end.) This way, in case you were female, you would be able to see it as your own body.

I hope you were able to enjoy this random tidbit about a Broken Base attraction!!

Cool fact Sir! I had no idea, I just thought it was the same person.

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
i think i know the actual reason: it wasn't the important part of the story. Yet the guy in the preshow is shown close up, but he isn't shown inside of..... this is why i hate liking stuff like this, because i always wanna know WHO.... and it's probs a woman. i just don't like that.... it's gross to me.... if it helps I was assigned female at birth....

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
i think i know the actual reason: it wasn't the important part of the story. Yet the guy in the preshow is shown close up, but he isn't shown inside of..... this is why i hate liking stuff like this, because i always wanna know WHO.... and it's probs a woman. i just don't like that.... it's gross to me.... if it helps I was assigned female at birth....

Use enough BBQ sauce and it doesnt matter :)

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Well, I'm not killing people, I'm just piloting a sub inside them.

I named the patient "Clint" (if he's really a guy) after a certain sarcastic archer (who Iron Man went inside in the '90s cartoon.)

TomboyJanet

I always thought it was a male because the breathing sounds so much like a caveman. I'm not sure what breathing would sound like from inside a person but it seems a bit over the top.

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
With some front-row footage of the attraction, it looks like it is a guy. Maybe the people who thought it was a girl were just looking at it wrong.

Also, the patient in the preshow looks like Marge Simpson. Thank god he wasn't shown inside of.

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Yeah, it's a guy who's in a body cast, and he's wearing something on his head. He looks exactly like the guy in the preshow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom