H2O

ToTBellHop

22 JANUARY 2023

LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL: Disney today announced that through 31 July 2023, Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Guests will bathe with bottled liquid collected from the bottom of Splash Mountain© logs.

“Our Guests have made it clear today that they wish they could spend more time splashin’ around with Br’er Rabbit, Br’er Roadrunner, and friends,” began Jeff Vahle, president of Walt Disney World Resort.
1674418319195.jpeg

“While we’ve already pre-paid for exterminators to remove the vermin from our Louisiana salt mine starting tomorrow, we are pleased to allow children of all ages to still experience the iconic Briar Patch smell with our The-Ride-Formerly-Known-as-Splash Mountain Log Sludge Shampoo and Body Wash.”
1674418356794.png

Stay tuned for future updates on an exciting partnership with premium body care line White Rain© for our Value and Moderate Resort Hotels and with Up&Up© for our Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels!

Richie248

I may be in the minority but I can't stand the smell of the H2O products. I bring all my own toiletries....hoping we get a more neutral scent....

NelleBelle

Or contracted with the same factories which used to mfg H2O products. H2O and Disney didn't have a dispute. H2O is out of the HBA market.
Much to my mother's angst...she bought as much of it as she could when she heard that they were going out of business. She loved that original scent Disney used (and she adored the bar soap, for whatever reason). She'll be quite excited to know her favorite scent will still be there when we go this fall.

ToTBellHop

When I go to the gym, other dudes routinely leave their bars of soap in the shower but I hate waste, so I grab the bar and bring it home for the kids or I to use!😁

Wife doesn’t use man soap so she’s on her own.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
@ToTBellHop update just hit the wire.

6 FEBRUARY 2023

[AP] LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL: Disney today announced that effective today, Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Guests will be assessed a $35 per night surcharge for the use of hotel supplied bar and bottled liquid soap as well as bath towels.

“Our Guests have made it clear today that they wish to have more flexibility in their hygiene needs. We value guest feedback immensely and firmly believe that guests will embrace this new pricing structure as a way of enhancing their Disney experience now and for years to come.” began Jeff Vahle, president of Walt Disney World Resort.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
It looks like Disney has purchased the H20 formulary and is now private labeling the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash at a minimum. Some resort guests are reporting that bottles have been replaced or stickers added that cover the H20 logo while leaving the scents the same.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom