News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

celluloid

It honestly sounds like Carter, who was over finances pre creative role said, "Let's have some snow writing that gives us the easiest option for the scenic food storage in the queue and the tiny kitchen sets in the Briar Patch store windows.

_caleb

The additional emphasis they’re putting on the backstory piece seems like a good way to ensure that they avoid the sorts of criticism they faced with the previous residents of the Mountain.

I think the fact that they’re including cultural, social, natural, culinary, and business aspects can help make it interesting and provide a bit of depth.

Trauma

We were talking about intelligence. You said none of them (intelligent people) were working on Tiana’s Bayou Adventure. I’m assuming it was just a sarcastic way to express your disapproval with the PaTF retheme or the new backstory announcement, but I just wanted you to know that an intelligent person is leading the project.
That’s not how this works. You know that, stop acting like basic concepts allude you.

EPCOT-O.G.

We were talking about intelligence. You said none of them (intelligent people) were working on Tiana’s Bayou Adventure. I’m assuming it was just a sarcastic way to express your disapproval with the PaTF retheme or the new backstory announcement, but I just wanted you to know that an intelligent person is leading the project.
The OP said “bright people.” I have yet to see a demonstration of intelligence by the decision makers here.

Overthinking a project is not evidence of a bright mind.

_caleb

Yes why?

You’re using the fact that they used a poor choice of words to attack a valid argument.
No. I took issue with posters here insulting the intelligence of the people at Disney/WDI. It wasn’t a “valid argument” (not was it kind, informed, or true) to say that these folks are not smart.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom