Which week would you pick (2024)?

H20Babie

Mother-daughter trip celebrating milestone birthdays (50 and 75). One of us has GI issues that can be triggered by extreme temperatures.
October 26 - November 3
November 2 - 10
November 9 -17
November 16 - 24
Staying on site.
TIA!

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

I don’t see any or those dates as being extreme weather… depends on what scale you are using.
My choice would be decided around what interests you for holiday events, decorations and crowd levels. I agree with Captain that 9- 17 might be better but mostly for slightly lesser crowds to deal with.

Upvote 0

H20Babie

Original Poster
I would do the 9th to the 17th. Push it as late as possible for the most favorable weather, but not so far that you run the risk of hitting the beginning of Thanksgiving crowds.

Keep in mind that the first week will be very Halloween-y, and the other weeks will all be Christmas-y.
Would the presidential election, Veterans Day or Jersey week have any impact on the parks?

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Presidential election won’t have any affect at all. Jersey week at times may increase crowds somewhat, but not as bad as many expect. It’s become kind of an urban legend that the parks will be flooded. Veterans Day as a holiday might get more locals in so expect that to increase crowds from the day off.

Upvote 0

NelleBelle

I agree with the Nov. 9-17 dates. You'll have the option of Christmas parties to attend. We found the weather right around that time of year quite pleasant (but that was several years ago, so now, who knows). We were able to wear jeans/short-sleeve shirt and still be quite comfy). But if Halloween is your thing, then the Oct. dates will allow for the MNSSHP and all the fall decor, as mentioned! Crowd-wise, I'd go with the Nov. 9-17 dates.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom