New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

DCBaker

Premium Member
Photo from tonight - Bullseye has been added next to the entrance sign.

759A9F6A-1619-40A4-AF11-F1BE8775BB70.jpeg
C6242190-4970-4A62-8697-B89C1B4B80FA.jpeg

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Weather_Lady

Price is going to be similar to Boma and Ohana. Expect about 55 per Adult and 35 per Child. Protein is not cheap and it is family style. I have heard as high as 65.
The Disney website doesn't show prices, but it does specify that pricing is in the "$$$" range, of "$35 to $59.99 per adult."

Based on that, I expect it will be priced exactly the same as 'Ohana (a comparable family-style, non-character meal, that continues to be popular in spite of itself), at $59/adult. While Woody's looks really cute and would provide some nice options for my vegetarian daughter, an Applebee's-quality meal for my family of 4 (both kids over 9) at over $300 after tax and gratuity, is a hard no. If they went in the direction of Liberty Tree Tavern with the pricing ($39/adult), we could swallow it (both literally and figuratively), but since this is the first new thing in HS in years, I'm sure they're going to price it as high as possible.

Last edited:

James Alucobond

If you've ever wondered what it would be like to eat in a ride queue, this is the restaurant experience for you!
There’s nothing technically wrong with this. The west wing, portrait gallery, foyer, hall, and study in Be Our Guest could also easily be part of a Beauty and the Beast ride queue, for instance. Toy Story Land just has a really divisive aesthetic (which I also don’t terribly like, by the way).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom