Good bad & the ugly

Nevereverever

Original Poster
Just visited wow magic kingdom. Goood bad &ugly
Good: Parking employees really got herding down. Chat personnel extremely helpful when issue or questions come up
Plenty of cast members in park to ask questions of and very knowledgeable

Bad: Lighting lanes suck if you book a ride at 7:00am for a venue that is closed. You lose a reservation almost immediately.

Ugly: first impression and last impression to and from park. Security worse than tsa. Confiscated miniature I forgot was in bag and made a huge stink delaying everyone in bag check line. Made me empty pockets even after wanding me all over. Ridiculous.
Why I will never go back: Left park at 9pm. Monorail shut down. Only two busses back to lot. 2 hours standing in line waiting for a ferry with screaming kids completely exhausted. The ferry captain proudly tells the 600 guests how they spent millions to create the artificial lake between the park and parking lot.
Lots of mouse ears being thrown overboard.
If Disney cannot solve this Frontierland transportation problem and get tomorrow land going, bye bye! First and last impressions matter. Walt would be rolling in his grave me thinks. Wretched wretched wdw experience. Never never ever again!

spectromagic04

Good: Parking employees really got herding down. Chat personnel extremely helpful when issue or questions come up

Bad: Lighting lanes suck if you book a ride at 7:00am for a venue that is closed. You lose a reservation almost immediately.

Ugly: first impression and last impression to and from park. Security worse than tsa. Confiscated miniature I forgot was in bag and made a huge stink delaying everyone in bag check line. Made me empty pockets even after wanding me all over. Ridiculous.
Why I will never go back: Left park at 9pm. Monorail shut down. Only two busses back to lot. 2 hours standing in line waiting for a ferry with screaming kids completely exhausted. The ferry captain proudly tells the 600 guests how they spent millions to create the artificial lake between the park and parking lot.
If Disney cannot solve this Frontierland transportation problem and get tomorrow land going, bye bye! First and last impressions matter. Walt would be rolling in his grave me thinks. Wretched wretched wdw experience. Never never ever again!
The monorail had a power outage. Nothing they could’ve done, but luckily they got it back up the next afternoon.

JoeCamel

Dang! I take edibles and they don't touch those, maybe try that

BTW you can walk to the transport center around the lake.....

spectromagic04

That didn't help the OP. They need to be prepared for that sort of thing with more buses.
They always have buses running during these type of things. Usually a ton of buses but they can only load so quickly. The loading process slows to a crawl because of loading on scooters. Magic depends on all three transportations running and when 1 goes down it screws everything up.

Patcheslee

How much research did you do ahead of time???
Of course they will do extra searching when something is already found, that's on you, not them that's their job.
And FYI if a LL is down at the time you are supposed to go, you can redeem it at any time after it reopens or immediately for all but a few other rides.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
The loading process slows to a crawl because of loading on scooters.
Yep... There is a HUGE (literally) difference between America's parks vs. overseas on this matter...

Try googling on google images "electric scooters Tokyo Disneyland" vs. "electric scooters Walt Disney World" and you'll see a dramatic difference lol.

Prince-1

No one threw their mouse ears overboard.

OwlHouseKing97

In the Parks
No

Here we go again, it's KATIEBUG101's Unmagical Day at the Magic Kingdom all over again, LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom