New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

Weather_Lady

My vegetarian daughter will be thrilled that they have multiple vegetarian options for the "protein," and I (always dieting, it seems) am glad to see so many salads and healthful sides in addition to the usual beans and mac & cheese. Depending on pricing, this might move way up on our "try it in August" list. :)

UNCgolf

Not that this means they shouldn't have it (they already have other BBQ locations in the parks, obviously), but there's basically no chance this is even 50% as good as Polite Pig, so it's hard to imagine me ever wanting to eat here -- the concept art of the interior doesn't help either. If I'm craving BBQ I'll just go to Disney Springs.

NelleBelle

I was pleasantly surprised and excited to see that there were multiple plant-based "meat" offerings! Usually there's only one (looking at you, le Cellier)! The food sounded really good by description, of course, who knows about execution! I'm really excited to try and get reservations for this for our trip this fall. Of course, I've said that about Space 220, and still haven't been able to get in there yet!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Am
I correct in reading the name for the pork ribs is inspired by a live pig? That’s 😖
Ummm...

Have you ever noticed a distinct lack of an animated short that used to be ubiquitous in the castle parks?

1674685125988.png

Casper Gutman

Not that this means they shouldn't have it (they already have other BBQ locations in the parks, obviously), but there's basically no chance this is even 50% as good as Polite Pig, so it's hard to imagine me ever wanting to eat here -- the concept art of the interior doesn't help either. If I'm craving BBQ I'll just go to Disney Springs.
No pulled pork is enough to deter me.

The BBQ on offer seems… chewy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom