Are 50th anniversary popcorn buckets and resort mugs still available?

RememberWhen

Hey all,

I’m headed down soon and a relative asked if I could pick up a 50th anniversary popcorn bucket and resort mug while I’m there. Do they still have them? Photos of what I’m looking for:

1D1A746B-5A33-43D6-BB67-078CDB546EAC.jpeg

Attachments

• CD96DDAC-2509-4FA1-9773-6802AA61BBF6.jpeg
    CD96DDAC-2509-4FA1-9773-6802AA61BBF6.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 40

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Yes to all of the above as of last week.

As the 50th stuff sells out, some of the Disney100 stuff is rolling out, but mugs and popcorn are still 50. Blankets and spirit jerseys are hit and miss. The 50th anniversary monorail playset and castle playset are both discounted to $75 from $125.

Upvote 0

monorail81

Ohh! Discount play sets! Thanks @CaptainAmerica for the info.
Be careful with the monorail sets…they are a very low quality and a LOT of people have issues with theirs. For example, they don’t work out of the box...Or some of the doors don’t work...very disappointing. If you buy one, I’d highly recommend opening it before you leave Orlando and testing it so you can exchange it if something's wrong.

Upvote 0

RememberWhen

Original Poster
Be careful with the monorail sets…they are a very low quality and a LOT of people have issues with theirs. For example, they don’t work out of the box...Or some of the doors don’t work...very disappointing. If you buy one, I’d highly recommend opening it before you leave Orlando and testing it so you can exchange it if something's wrong.
Thanks! My kiddos would likely be more interested in the castle, but how would I get it home?!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom