News Space Mountain exterior refurbishment - January 2023

ToTBellHop

They must have had light blue paint left over from any Frozen attractions/entertainment...
Who said anything about blue? The base will be painted black to represent Chapek’s dead legacy while the top is painted blindingly white to represent white knight Iger who arrived with a gorgeous, full head of hair to rescue the company.

James Alucobond

agreed long over due its been looking bad. Now what about the people mover narration problem, what's the latest since last months reports the new one went away already and back to the awful prior one?
I scrub streams fairly regularly for any new views of the TRON construction, and I still haven't heard the old narration return in any of them, at least from the section around Progress City all the way through to the section about the Astro Orbiter. I think whatever glitch or human error caused that must've been short-lived, unless the problem only occurs during a section of the track I don't typically watch.

Though to be fair, I do often mute it for streamers who can't stop talking. :|

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I am glad it's getting some attention.....and blue is good.....but maybe THIS shade.....;)

1673640001739.png

gorillaball

agreed long over due its been looking bad. Now what about the people mover narration problem, what's the latest since last months reports the new one went away already and back to the awful prior one?
Wasn't aware of a problem. Late Dec it still seemed like the new version from what I could tell. (granted I am not one that knows the full narrative word for word, but it was definitely mentioning Tron etc)

montyz81

Maybe they will install the light package from the 2009 redo. God for bid they spend a little money that could go a long way to sprucing up the entire land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom