New Enhancements, Dining Options Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk

DCBaker

Premium Member
Photo from today looking at the construction beginning at The Cake Bake Shop.

EA120E8F-C93B-413E-B4B7-55BCAD3932D4.jpeg

dreday3

Carousel Coffee opening soon at Disney's BoardWalk​

The pomegranate green-tea lemonade sounds good! I'm always looking for lighter drinks to cool off with, I don't like pop really.

They had a few "refreshers" at the last flower/garden that I'm hoping come back this year so I can try them.

Jambo Dad

Gasparillas and Captain Jacks for sure used to be 24hr pre Covid. All other deluxe had 24 hour room service. Imagine that!
Agreed. The space is pretty large - might allow for more upscale quick serve or table serve. All six resorts there would feed in to it since their quick serve options are weak. Late night dining also sorely missing. Play up the turn of the century details.

Also get rid of Big River. Food sucks, ruins the theme. Send that thing to the Springs.

Bocabear

A 24 hour, movie-set perfect 1940s Jersey Shore Diner...It would feed all of the resorts on Crescent lake and could even be a draw outside of that. It is definitely a necessary thing... Parks close at 10pm and there are always people wandering around looking for food... and Picabu is pretty lousy. They could do something that would really be appreciated...and not another overpriced Disney Premium dining restaurant... Midnight Breakfast Specials! Pork Roll! It would be amazing!

RememberWhen

Wait. Where is the coffee shop? Bell services was always a desk to the left of check-in. As you walk into the lobby from the parking lot side you turn left. On your left you’ll see Bell Services, then the check-in/lobby desks. Then there was the concierge area. Across the hall from that was the old little shop (which is the new coffee shop?). The pictures look like they’ve walled off the concierge area.
Maybe I’m misremembering.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Wait. Where is the coffee shop? Bell services was always a desk to the left of check-in. As you walk into the lobby from the parking lot side you turn left. On your left you’ll see Bell Services, then the check-in/lobby desks. Then there was the concierge area. Across the hall from that was the old little shop (which is the new coffee shop?). The pictures look like they’ve walled off the concierge area.

Probably just me misremembering! It is the area across from the former Dundy's Sundries.

surfsupdon

Too bad they cannot get any hot grab and go items in the store. Egg sandwiches with meat, or a wrap, would be great. But you still need to go outside to the boardwalk to get that. Which stinks in the rain. A problem of many WDW Resorts.

castlecake2.0

It was concierge years ago, most resorts have switched to having all front desk hosts also trained as concierge, no need for separate lines/counters/cast, it is all done by the same person now

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom