Buena Vista Palace Epcot fireworks view?

tired_photog

Original Poster
Anyone here ever stayed at the Hilton Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs and booked the Epcot fireworks view room? Is it worth the extra money? We are staying 2 nights while in town for the Citrus Bowl and are hoping to catch New Year's fireworks without going to the parks. I realize Epcot is about 2 miles away but I think it might be worth it. Reviews anyone?

surfsupdon

I have never stayed, but for a small charge I would certainly book the room to see some NYE fireworks and not have any crowds. That's great and would make for a nice memory.

Robbiem

Anyone here ever stayed at the Hilton Buena Vista Palace Disney Springs and booked the Epcot fireworks view room? Is it worth the extra money? We are staying 2 nights while in town for the Citrus Bowl and are hoping to catch New Year's fireworks without going to the parks. I realize Epcot is about 2 miles away but I think it might be worth it. Reviews anyone?
Haven’t stayed there but did stay next door at the Wyndham/ Grosvenor. Had a great view of epcot and the fireworks I would defo book if the cost is OK

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom