Walt Disney World Vacation Affordability Survey

samtheman24

Original Poster
Hello everyone, my name is Sam Berdine and I am a college student at Robert Morris University currently working on a research project for a Disney seminar college course. The project I am working on aims to better understand the affordability of taking a Walt Disney World vacation.

The survey only takes about 10-20 minutes to complete and participation is voluntary so if you feel the need to opt-out you can do so at any time. I would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to fill out my survey and contribute to this research. Thanks!

JoeCamel

Hello everyone, my name is Sam Berdine and I am a college student at Robert Morris University currently working on a research project for a Disney seminar college course. The project I am working on aims to better understand the affordability of taking a Walt Disney World vacation.

The survey only takes about 10-20 minutes to complete and participation is voluntary so if you feel the need to opt-out you can do so at any time. I would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to fill out my survey and contribute to this research. Thanks!

I like the way that survey operates. Saves a bunch of tedious clicks

MickeyCB

Done. Any chance you will be able to provide the results of this survey to people on this board?

Weather_Lady

Great survey! I would make one suggestion: for the question about how frequently you visit WDW, I think the least frequent option the survey gave was "once a year." Ideally, there would be an option for "less than once per year," or "once every ___ years." I answered "once a year," but in reality, my family's visits are usually 2 years apart.

Last edited:

AndyS2992

Done. Though as mentioned above, I only visit WDW every four years or so, due to expense and giving the parks a chance to open new attractions, and there isn’t an option for that so had to say I go once a year which isn’t true.

Big T 1963

completed A fine survey indeed Love to see the outcome on how many references to the former BOB was mentioned ... Remember there's a great big beautiful tomorrow everyone....Happy Holiday's to all and all a good night ...

Stupido

Taking your survey now!

Just a tip for you! When I was in school for Advertising, they taught us to always put the demographic questions at the end of a survey. The thought process is that many users don't like giving out that information, and will immediately stop the survey when they see them. If you tag them on to the end, you'll still capture their answers to the rest of the questions even if they don't finish it.

nickys

Premium Member
I completed it. I just left a couple of questions blank, including the one about how often we take a trip. Like others we only visit every few years and that was not an option.

I didn’t like the survey format much. The questions kept fading out on me as I tried to read it. Altering my screen brightness or contrast didn’t help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom