Does DCL still have a bus from Orlando to Port Canaveral?

LittleMerman

Original Poster
And if so, how does that work? Our cruise is in Feb and we will be staying in Orlando but I'm not sure if we are staying at a Disney resort or not. Thanks for any advice.

LittleMerman

Original Poster
Well they do still run buses from the airport to the port. You can book those transfers through DCL.
Okay. Do they still run them from Disney resorts? I JUST find out that we might be staying on property lol.

Also, is going the morning of our cruise okay or should we go to Port Canaveral the night before and spend the night there?

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I'm not sure if the OP means get to Orlando on embarkation day or get to PC. I prefer to fly in the day before, stay on property, and shuttle over to PC on cruise day.
Either way. I think cruise people tend to err on the side of paranoid levels of over-planning. It's a different port, of course, but I've landed in Miami at noon multiple times, during COVID when all of the pre-testing was in place, and it was just fine getting on the ship in time.

Vegas Disney Fan

Yes, in Jan we are taking it from French Quarter to Port Canaveral and then back to MCO after our cruise.

They don’t go to non Disney hotels but they do pick up/drop off at MCO, we are staying at Uni after our cruise so we booked the bus to MCO and will Uber to our Uni hotel from there.

LittleMerman

Original Poster
Yes, in Jan we are taking it from French Quarter to Port Canaveral and then back to MCO after our cruise.

They don’t go to non Disney hotels but they do pick up/drop off at MCO, we are staying at Uni after our cruise so we booked the bus to MCO and will Uber to our Uni hotel from there.
So if you're not staying on-site after the cruise it will take you to MCO only?

yensid1967

If you are staying at Universal AFTER cruise, I would go to Disney and then uber to Universal...should be cheaper and less time!!??

Vegas Disney Fan

If you are staying at Universal AFTER cruise, I would go to Disney and then uber to Universal...should be cheaper and less time!!??
We’ve already booked it to MCO but I’ll report back how it goes. We went back and forth between going back to POFQ or to MCO and our travel agent thought MCO would be a little faster since it’s closer, personally I still have no idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom