Tired of these people

Angel Ariel

totally agree & honestly people need to be made public examples
Without it being reported in large scale mainstream press it’ll never really be making someone a “public example”, as the vast majority of the public will never know about it. I would imagine the people who do these things likely aren’t reading Disney blogs. And I also doubt it would be covered by mainstream media in any meaningful way as to be considered “making a public example” of them.

i have a hard time seeing Disney making a habit of publicly shaming people - even those who so egregiously break their rules. Doesn’t really go with the brand they’ve built.

BobPar

Without it being reported in large scale mainstream press it’ll never really be making someone a “public example”, as the vast majority of the public will never know about it. I would imagine the people who do these things likely aren’t reading Disney blogs. And I also doubt it would be covered by mainstream media in any meaningful way as to be considered “making a public example” of them.

i have a hard time seeing Disney making a habit of publicly shaming people - even those who so egregiously break their rules. Doesn’t really go with the brand they’ve built.
I have a hard time thinking they would but end of day they should… really doesnt take much and im sure they can easily find someone in the Sentinel to do their dirty work….

Smiley/OCD

They're going to end up having to install roller coaster restraints that lock people in place on all attractions.
No, they just have to trespass them and ban them for ever…a half dozen or so with MAJOR social media coverage and the problem would lessen…Chappie can stand up to Tallahassee, but he can’t stand up to a few punk a**es on his own property…

phillip9698

No, they just have to trespass them and ban them for ever…a half dozen or so with MAJOR social media coverage and the problem would lessen…Chappie can stand up to Tallahassee, but he can’t stand up to a few punk a**es on his own property…

How would they even go about enforcing the ban? The fingerprinting system they use doesn’t actually store prints that long and it doesn’t read them in enough detail to be an actual unique identifier.

Jrb1979

How would they even go about enforcing the ban? The fingerprinting system they use doesn’t actually store prints that long and it doesn’t read them in enough detail to be an actual unique identifier.
I don't think they should ban them. If you are caught doing things like this they should revoke your pass or tickets for the rest of your vacation.

phillip9698

Pictures, facial recognition and ID’s…
You don’t need to show ID to get into the parks and their facial recognition testing doesn’t register unique faces it’s barely getting enough data to assign your ticket a unique number for your visit.

Disney currently has no realistic way to ban a guest from its parks.

Makes me wonder how many people did stunts like this before the advent of the internet and cell phone cameras. I don't really think humanity was more compassionate and considerate in the pre-influencer days, we just have ad driven theme park news websites now that thrive on reporting on anything and everything that happens.

Smiley/OCD

You don’t need to show ID to get into the parks and their facial recognition testing doesn’t register unique faces it’s barely getting enough data to assign your ticket a unique number for your visit.

The ID will be required at time of trespass so Disney can identify them upon reentry attempt.
The facial recognition system Disney uses now (everyone on here is an expert) may not be up to YOUR standards, but they have the $$ to invest in state of the art technology IF THEY WANTED TO…the problem is THEY DON’T

Smiley/OCD

Makes me wonder how many people did stunts like this before the advent of the internet and cell phone cameras. I don't really think humanity was more compassionate and considerate in the pre-influencer days, we just have ad driven theme park news websites now that thrive on reporting on anything and everything that happens.
I’m sure it was minuscule compared to now…a bunch of people on SE…one gets out then, and just the friends who see it live know about it. NOW, it’s posted on TicToc in 30 seconds and YouTube in another 10.

Smiley/OCD

That’s the other thing…YOU may know it, and I may know it, but the average dolt may not…remember when you were a kid? Threats go a LOOOONG WAY!

phillip9698

The ID will be required at time of trespass so Disney can identify them upon reentry attempt.
The facial recognition system Disney uses now (everyone on here is an expert) may not be up to YOUR standards, but they have the $$ to invest in state of the art technology IF THEY WANTED TO…the problem is THEY DON’T

I’m talking about right now, as in ban this particular person. The facial recognition technology they are using does not have the capability to monitor all guests and cross reference their faces against a banned list.

Disney does not require guests to show ID to enter their parks. So how would this guy be banned from entering next month?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom