most underrated ride?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Do you object to the other pop stars featured, or just her?
Just her really…

What I alluded to her…upthread…is a character flag. It was a meeting held at the nfl headquarters a couple of years ago that a close contact of mine was in attendance. Deplorable behavior

Let’s just say 100% image over substance.

Can’t say anything more…way past board rules.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I've not seen what you are all talking about, but not everyone likes Beyonce.

I have liked some of her music, but I find her ego to be way too big at this point and it just turns me off. Like Madonna, what she's turned into has sadly put me off even her old music.

I've always liked Rihanna much more. Heck I like Taylor Swift more.
I would prefer artists that seem to be more grounded in that reel. That are regarding of doing more than just being rich and famous.

But that’s an ideal world and we can’t live in it - I know.

LittleBuford

I've not seen what you are all talking about, but not everyone likes Beyonce.

I have liked some of her music, but I find her ego to be way too big at this point and it just turns me off. Like Madonna, what she's turned into has sadly put me off even her old music.

I've always liked Rihanna much more. Heck I like Taylor Swift more.
I’m personally indifferent to her, but I recognise her importance as a modern-day American icon. Her impact has been huge.

LittleBuford

Just her really…

What I alluded to her…upthread…is a character flag. It was a meeting held at the nfl headquarters a couple of years ago that a close contact of mine was in attendance. Deplorable behavior

Let’s just 100% imagine over substance.

Can’t say anything more…way past board rules.
If we’re talking behaviour or personal likability, there are other figures whose inclusion is far more questionable. Elvis, whose music I adore, was physically violent towards Priscilla when they were married.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom