Planning one day in January need help

twebber55

im gonna go to DAK in the morning and EPCOT in the evening and i have a couple of questions

Where is the best place to buy a one day ticket?
Should i buy Genie plus?
Should i buy a LL for FOP and Guardians? Can i buy at two different parks?

any help is appreciated

nickys

Premium Member
im gonna go to DAK in the morning and EPCOT in the evening and i have a couple of questions

Should i buy Genie plus?

any help is appreciated
Popular consensus is that G+ is less useful at those 2 parks.

Yes you can buy ILLs for both those rides in the morning. I assume you’re not staying onsite so will be able to buy them at park opening. They will save you time.

Can’t help with where to buy a 1-day ticket, but I seem to remember that there really aren’t discounted 1-day tickets available.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

Should i buy Genie plus?

any help is appreciated
Are you staying onsite? If so, will you be at a deluxe? If you answered those questions in the affirmative and your visit is on a Monday, you'd likely be entitled to extended evening hours at EPCOT, which would help you with your evening touring and hopefully give you time for a nap back at your hotel in the afternoon.

If you can arrive early at AK and work out good touring plans for both parks, Genie+/ILL shouldn't be needed, although you might consider it if you're visiting during the first week of January, when crowds will be a couple of ticks higher (from people staying on after Christmas and New Years) than they will the rest of the month.

Regardless, several authorized resellers, and WDW, sell 1-day parkhoppers -- and strangely enough, for those particular tickets, the WDW website is sometimes the cheapest option. Compare prices for them for your intended date (with tax and fees included, so it's an apples-to-apples comparison) here:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom