How to tell between AP and resort park reservations?

Mark P.

Original Poster
So, best as I can tell, for an upcoming eight-day stay on property we managed to book seven of our park passes using our linked resort reservation, and one of them associated with our APs. Thing is, I can't tell which is which, and now I'm trying to book additional passes for an upcoming trip in January (staying off property).

Is there an "easy" or straightforward way to identify which park passes correspond to which "entitlement" (i.e., AP or resort stay)? Or is my best bet to call instead and ask them to help me sort this out? I'm nervous about messing with any of our existing passes especially since the trip is over the holidays and I don't want to risk losing them completely.

JaxFLBear

If you go to "Make or Modify Park Reservations" on the MDE website, you will see a 5 digit code next to your names. Those numbers are the last 5 digits of the ticket number that the park reservation is tied to. You can find your ticket numbers under "Tickets & Passes" in the MDE mobile app.

Mark P.

Original Poster
If you go to "Make or Modify Park Reservations" on the MDE website, you will see a 5 digit code next to your names. Those numbers are the last 5 digits of the ticket number that the park reservation is tied to. You can find your ticket numbers under "Tickets & Passes" in the MDE mobile app.
Well, that demystifies what that five-digit code means, but it still doesn't differentiate between park reservations that I was able to make because of that ticket (or AP), and reservations I was able to make because of a linked resort stay.

JaxFLBear

Well, that demystifies what that five-digit code means, but it still doesn't differentiate between park reservations that I was able to make because of that ticket (or AP), and reservations I was able to make because of a linked resort stay.
For some reason I was thinking the reservations were made using a mix of tickets. Too early, not enough coffee.

nickys

Premium Member
Is there nothing on the park reservations that is slightly different from the rest?

Do you have a modify option? Does that give you a choice as to which type of reservation you want to make? If so that would be easier because you can simply modify each one and select the one associated with a resort stay.

Mark P.

Original Poster
Is there nothing on the park reservations that is slightly different from the rest?

Do you have a modify option? Does that give you a choice as to which type of reservation you want to make? If so that would be easier because you can simply modify each one and select the one associated with a resort stay.
Nope, I've clicked through the modification flow for each of my existing reservations and there's nothing distinguishing between the resort-related ones and the AP-related ones. Guess I'll just have to call in and see if they can see it on the back end... 🤷‍♂️

SingleRider

Nope, I've clicked through the modification flow for each of my existing reservations and there's nothing distinguishing between the resort-related ones and the AP-related ones. Guess I'll just have to call in and see if they can see it on the back end... 🤷‍♂️
Attempt to modify the reservation. If it’s a hotel stay reservation you’ll only be able to change it to other days of your hotel stay. If you booked it using your AP bucket it will allow you to move it to any other day that has availability when your AP is valid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom