Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2022

mf1972

i’m wondering if there is a party tonight. we’re currently at MK & it’s been raining on & off. sometimes hard.

phillip9698

Whoever goes to the first party, can you report back all of the cookies and drink locations and what exactly was offered? Looking forward to stuffing myself with copious amounts of sugar at night lol

Do they historically have the same cookie at all the locations or do different locations have different cookies?

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member

jrhwdw

IDK if Most Merriest even did the Rain Version. MOUACT is Deleyed till 9PM. I hope we're not in for a repeat of 2019's Wet Season!!!! We all know Disney can't control the weather but I feel like this way too much Money for a Wet Party!!!!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
IDK if Most Merriest even did the Rain Version. MOUACT is Deleyed till 9PM. I hope we're not in for a repeat of 2019's Wet Season!!!! We all know Disney can't control the weather but I feel like this way too much Money for a Wet Party!!!!!
No rain edition for the first.

WorldExplorer

They put that the party has the free drinks and ice cream thing on the app, but it was apparently a mix up and it doesn't actually have it?

I'm disappointed. I knew it didn't make sense for one party to have it and not the other, but I'm still disappointed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom