Name is Jeff......Dude

i'll accept your apology in January
1667934446800.jpeg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Im not guessing.

Yes, yes you are.

You do know that this isn't like Snapchat where your posts disappear, right?

Rem Rat was 6 weeks before.......Aug 19th cast member previews began and it opened Oct. 1.........Very similar to Tron in that it was complete way before and held back for marketing........I bet they happen in Jan

eddie104

I just found the park to be shockingly empty. They haven’t really added anything to Parc Disneyland since the 90s and it showed. What they have is gorgeous but they need more rides and some shows.

I, of course, understand there are many languages spoken, but I found the cast and guests alike to be much less friendly than in Florida. In Florida, I frequently get into conversations with the cast. Not at DLP. It doesn’t help that they run on about a quarter of the cast of a WDW park would use.

Also, I expected to love the castle but in person, it looks like a giant toy to me. Cinderella Castle is more majestic.

Finally, the hotel left a LOT to be desired.

To be clear, we loved Paris the city and would go back in a heartbeat. DLP, I could take or leave.
Look at the amount of tourists WDW gets from Europe. That should tell you something about DLP possibly lacking something that the domestic parks have.

Plus like others have said I think it has the most beautiful castle park but other than it’s been very neglected up until recently.

Vegas Disney Fan

I’ve been to both multiple times. I enjoy each resort immensely, and while I recognise that Disneyland Paris—specifically Disneyland Park—is superior in beauty and detail to the Magic Kingdom, I generally have a better time in Florida because of the overall atmosphere and friendliness of the CMs. In other words, one doesn’t have to be ignorant to prefer WDW, particularly when Paris (the city) offers so much to do and see that has no US equivalent at all.

We've been to DLP 3 times and I'm with you and J4546 on this one, we adore DL Paris but if it wasn't located in the middle of Europe we wouldn't pick it over WDW.

WDW is a great standalone vacation, DLP is a great part (and base) of a European vacation.

Californian Elitist

I wouldn’t vacation at WDW or DLP. I wouldn’t vacation at any Disney resort, for that matter.

I’ve only been to MK once for a few hours. The vibe there is welcoming, but not very interactive, I found. Interesting reading different folks’ takes on the different parks around the world.

ToTBellHop

We've been to DLP 3 times and I'm with you and J4546 on this one, we adore DL Paris but if it wasn't located in the middle of Europe we wouldn't pick it over WDW.

WDW is a great standalone vacation, DLP is a great part (and base) of a European vacation.
Yes, thank goodness they built it near Paris. If it were somewhere undesirable, like the middle of Russia, no one would bother.

I was just so baffled by visiting Paris, with the best food from literally any location (seriously…walk up to any food window and it will be amazing) and then eating at DLP. How do they convince French people to make that food?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Yes, thank goodness they built it near Paris. If it were somewhere undesirable, like the middle of Russia, no one would bother.

I was just so baffled by visiting Paris, with the best food from literally any location (seriously…walk up to any food window and it will be amazing) and then eating at DLP. How do they convince French people to make that food?
They hire Siberians.

Ayla

I wouldn’t vacation at WDW or DLP. I wouldn’t vacation at any Disney resort, for that matter.

I’ve only been to MK once for a few hours. The vibe there is welcoming, but not very interactive, I found. Interesting reading different folks’ takes on the different parks around the world.
Interesting how you think that after only being there a few hours in your life.

Disstevefan1

I know you are a @Californian Elitist but you should give the other parks a chance before rejecting them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom