News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

JoeCamel

I won’t be there. A 5 year marketing gimmick isn’t enough to draw us back.
It was a Mel Brooks reference but more a comment that we sleep until spring before anything happens.
The gimmick might be that they add a little capacity without creating additional demand - the fanboys dream

I won’t be there. A 5 year marketing gimmick isn’t enough to draw us back.
I have my ElecTRONica shirt. That’ll do until we eventually return and genie isn’t screwing the standby. Whenever that may be.

Having similar feelings, haven't made our annual WDW trip since before Covid and do not really see anything to draw us back. Your DLP videos however have us seriously considering a visit.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Having similar feelings, haven't made our annual WDW trip since before Covid and do not really see anything to draw us back. Your DLP videos however have us seriously considering a visit.
They won’t be released until next summer but I’m working on a six part walk around of DLP looking at all the details inside and out.

Some of the rot from the US is starting to hit DLP but we still see better value there (that’s partly why we’re going back again next year). PM me if you want any advice or start to plan in earnest.

J4546

I couldn't imagine choosing the dlp over wdw parks, but if your going to Europe and visiting Paris of course I'd want to check it out. But if I was making a trip just for parks, I'd Def choose Florida....maybe if I tied in Europa and phantasialand I to a dlp trip then that'd be cooler than fl imo.

James Alucobond

Note to self: Begin raising capital to mass-produce this prototype at 50x the size with an extra-long lawn dart needle for secure ground insertion.
1667864942094.png

TQQQ

So what does "Spring" mean? I have a trip planned for mid-April. If not opened by then, I might as well move my trip. No point in returning in the Spring and it's still not open.
It will be opened by then. It’s a month from being ready

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

Highly recommended.

I couldn't imagine choosing the dlp over wdw parks, but if your going to Europe and visiting Paris of course I'd want to check it out. But if I was making a trip just for parks, I'd Def choose Florida....maybe if I tied in Europa and phantasialand I to a dlp trip then that'd be cooler than fl imo.

I haven't been there in 4 years, and I'll still say DLP is so much better than anything in the swamps right now. It's. Not. Even. Close. To dismiss it over WDW is pure ignorance.

yensidtlaw1969

I was at WDW on October 1st last year for the 50th - walked away from the trip disappointed and dismayed.

Hit DLP earlier this year mid-30th and it pumped the air right back into my deflated Mickey Ears. Was not my first trip there, but was one of my best.

Someone in Paris knows something the people in Florida don't, it seems.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom