New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

lazyboy97o

I have previously stated some of my problems with the land elsewhere, but I don't think it's an inherently flawed premise simply because some concessions have to be made in order for real people to practically inhabit and utilize the space.
So many of the size issues come from the choice to supposedly be the size of a Green Army Man. The 12” doll/action figure is a ubiquitous toy even beyond Barbie. It would have placed guests as the same relative size as the main characters and would have actually had references for everything. They could have built scale models from actual toys for reference.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
You've been on here a long time right? Obviously covid slowed a lot down but is there really an excuse for this to be taking so long?
People in the know have said over and over again that labor shortage is a real issue. It's a real issue everywhere. There are other already-built dining venues throughout WDW that aren't open yet due to labor issues.

So, why rush building it if it won't open?

Disney Analyst

People in the know have said over and over again that labor shortage is a real issue. It's a real issue everywhere. There are other already-built dining venues throughout WDW that aren't open yet due to labor issues.

So, why rush building it if it won't open?

Now that construction is visibly happening again, I assume that won’t take too long. You don’t want to slow down active construction too much, as the labour cost alone…

But I could see them finishing this relatively fast now, and then sitting on it due to labour shortage.

ToTBellHop

Now that construction is visibly happening again, I assume that won’t take too long. You don’t want to slow down active construction too much, as the labour cost alone…

But I could see them finishing this relatively fast now, and then sitting on it due to labour shortage.
Josh D’Amaro is free to deliver Bulls-Eye’s Barbecue Ribs! At $44.99, he might as well!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
This is why it's taking so long to build it, it'll never pass inspection:

1666849265939.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom