Fantasmic Reopening Watch

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
8 months ago booked our Oct28-Nov4 trip with a spark of optimism for F!, WDWRR and TRON.

TRON was a real longshot but surely my favorite, Fantasmic!, would be back 😢

Nov 3rd 🤞🤞🤞🤞🖖🤘🤞🤞Would be swell! Odds aren’t great but
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

I’ll take it!

DisneyfanMA

With the tweet showing the light and music testing going last night (10/10), I get the feeling this one is going to be announced with a short timeline of "opening in 2-3 weeks" type deal. With absolutely nothing backing this but my own BS, I expect this to be running by or right around Nov 1. I'm also conjuring this up due to my own selfish desire to see it for the first time with family on Nov 7. It must be a no brainer for them to want this running a few weeks before Thanksgiving week. Will be disappointed if this isn't the case.

Last edited:

jrhwdw

With the tweet showing the light show going , I get the feeling this one is going to be announced with a short timeline of "opening in 2-3 weeks" type deal. With absolutely nothing backing this but my own BS, I expect this to be running by or right around Nov 1. I'm also conjuring this up due to my own selfish desire to see it for the first time with family on Nov 7. It must be a no brainer for them to want this running a few weeks before Thanksgiving week. Will be disappointed if this isn't the case.
What Tweet??????

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
With the tweet showing the light show going , I get the feeling this one is going to be announced with a short timeline of "opening in 2-3 weeks" type deal. With absolutely nothing backing this but my own BS, I expect this to be running by or right around Nov 1. I'm also conjuring this up due to my own selfish desire to see it for the first time with family on Nov 7. It must be a no brainer for them to want this running a few weeks before Thanksgiving week. Will be disappointed if this isn't the case.
I was there when they did that and i recall telling my mom and daughter we may get lucky and this opens while we are here. 😂😂😂. What a foolish statement that was lmao

DisneyfanMA

What Tweet??????

Someone just in the last several posts of this thread shared it. Looks like someone posted video to twitter of the light and music testing last night (Oct 10) around 9:30 pm .

Here it is:

Last edited:

jrhwdw

Someone just in the last several posts of this thread shared it. Here it is:

Oh, OK! I read your post like something was leaving!! Sorry!! I did see that earlier, I couldn't get any audio on my end though.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom