Trip planned for10/ 28/23 - 11/6/23

Minnie66

Should I change my dates ? How crowded are the parks when Wine and Dine Marathon is going on?
The other week that DH can take Vacation is 11/4/23 - 11/12/23 which is Jersey Week. Which would you all suggest?
We would be going to Eat to the Beat shows at night and rides in the daytime. Thanks for any help you can give me.

DisneyfanMA

We're going Nov 5-13 timeframe. I knew it was Jersey week but its when it worked in our calendar. It looks, based on Dining Res (most are booked solid with few other choices) that its going to be busy in the parks. When I went back around ~2012 around those dates the parks were so quiet! 15-20 min max lines at MK with some practical walk ons. At Epcot the worst line was 45 min for Soarin. I'm pretty sure I've read here and elsewhere those days are over. (covid notwithstanding)

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

We're going Nov 5-13 timeframe. I knew it was Jersey week but its when it worked in our calendar. It looks, based on Dining Res (most are booked solid with few other choices) that its going to be busy in the parks. When I went back around ~2012 around those dates the parks were so quiet! 15-20 min max lines at MK with some practical walk ons. At Epcot the worst line was 45 min for Soarin. I'm pretty sure I've read here and elsewhere those days are over. (covid notwithstanding)
Yes... even before covid and now post covid ( if thats where we are calling now) the crowds were gradually building over the years and are continuing to build. We went back just after the parks reopened and prior to the covid make up crowds hit and the parks were pleasant. I doubt you will see the low crowds, minor line waits and slow seasons again unless a major recession hit and people just forced to stop traveling and spending.
To the OP, youd be wise to go earlier. Jersey weeks can be heavily booked and it will just add to the chances for a more crowded vacation.

Upvote 0

DisneyfanMA

I was going to say these early weeks of back to school might be the one time left when its really slow....Then I looked and saw 120M wait for Rise and 65 min wait for SDD at HS. Man does that park need two more "people eater" attractions. Holy smokes.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom