NFL 2023 Season Discussion Thread (Current Champs: Kansas City Chiefs)

Dad 2 M & M

I’m originally from Pittsburgh, hoss…

And we have a saying: “the cowboys are Americas team…but they gave themselves that name”
Papa was from Harrisburg; Paternal Great Grandma moved from Czechoslovakia (Bohemia at the time) to Hennepin area of Minneapolis where my grandmother was born

Both areas are beautiful; hit Harrisburg, Reading and Altoona last time I was up in Philly….hope to hit Minneapolis soon…

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Papa was from Harrisburg; Paternal Great Grandma moved from Czechoslovakia (Bohemia at the time) to Hennepin area of Minneapolis where my grandmother was born

Both areas are beautiful; hit Harrisburg, Reading and Altoona last time I was up in Philly….hope to hit Minneapolis soon…
You’re practically an “honorary yinzer” 👍🏻

JPPT1974

Hey my dad and my five nephews don't like sports of any kind. So don't think you are the black sheep in the family. But really that is OK to agree to disagree.

SteveBrickNJ

How about those Philadelphia Eagles!? 5-0 entering tonight and leading at halftime 20-3.
and btw....the Jets went into Green Bay and beat them in their own yard.
The Jets have a winning record.
They are never any good.
What's finally changed? 🤔

Last edited:

mf1972

the jets & giants have been a surprise so far this season. i give a ton of credit to their coaching staffs. let’s see how far they can go this year.

Dad 2 M & M

Titans to build new stadium

JPPT1974

Dolphins have QB Tua back and 50th season as the only undefeated NFL team ever, win against the Steelers and QB rookie Kenny Pickett.

Dad 2 M & M

After play this weekend Atlanta Falcons (no team in the West can be ahead of them) will be the #3 seed in the NFC

we’re going all the way!

Dad 2 M & M

Gee Wilikers......Matt Ryan is now part of the Biggest collapse in Super Bowl AND now NFL History

Up 33 and still lost

How doe the NFL ALLOW a team to obviously tank? Hiring an interim Head Coach with no experience? No one on Staff to assume HC until end of Season? Rooney Rule?

Even the Announcers Play by Play have openly questioned not calling time outs, clock management, etc....there's even a weekly segment on a national radio show dedicated to this coach....

Dad 2 M & M

that was a wild comeback. i remember watching that bills/oilers game years ago too.
Frank Reich would have been directly tied to both if he wasn't relieved of his duties earlier this year.......

Notes on the loss...officials

1) There should have been a scoop and score with 3;23 left in Q4 but the refs blew they paly dead, and thus it wasn't reviewable

2) the Officials weren't exactly following the rules as I understand them, ESPECIALLY AFTER THEY DIDN'T allow a Review after the scoop and score
.....On Ryan's QB Sneak on 4th down, literally a minute after the non scoop and score, they blew the play dead with forward progress stopped. Then they reviewed the play????Why did they review that? It should not have been reviewable and they shouldn't have allowed the Colts to challenge OR taken the Colts last challenge and charged a time out

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom