News New Experience Center to open in the Odyssey Events Pavilion

BubbaisSleep

I have to interject here... The wings at the odyssey are borderline inedible.. I feel like they're at least 25% latex... As a buffalo native and a cook at a bar for several years of my life these wings are absolutely trash..
I’m going to Buffalo for my first time in 3 weeks. Any good wing places you recommend?

bhg469

I’m going to Buffalo for my first time in 3 weeks. Any good wing places you recommend?
Yes! A place called Bar Bill, is a must, they have two locations now so it depends on where you're going to be. I'm not sure if they take reservations but it might be a good idea to check because it is very popular. I would not go to anchor bar, they invented them but they're not great.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Hey I'm really hoping Mitch Trubisky has a good run there. I loved knowing that if Allen went down, that was a solid backup. He definitely deserves to start but he's definitely never going to beat Josh.
It’s a crapshoot.

I’ll take it…I’m glad “Captain America” is finally gone

(And no…not the captain America here…but he tends to be a PITA too 🤪)

BubbaisSleep

Yes! A place called Bar Bill, is a must, they have two locations now so it depends on where you're going to be. I'm not sure if they take reservations but it might be a good idea to check because it is very popular. I would not go to anchor bar, they invented them but they're not great.
Awesome, thank you so much! I’ll check Bar Bill out for sure. I’m ready to live my best wing life haha.

bhg469

Awesome, thank you so much! I’ll check Bar Bill out for sure. I’m ready to live my best wing life haha.
I hope you enjoy it! On a side note, there is a place called Jim's steak out. They make pretty good steak sandwiches but they have the best chicken finger sub on the planet. People rave about Publix down here but they're mid level trash in comparison!

BubbaisSleep

I hope you enjoy it! On a side note, there is a place called Jim's steak out. They make pretty good steak sandwiches but they have the best chicken finger sub on the planet. People rave about Publix down here but they're mid level trash in comparison!
Bar Bill was amazing! Thank you so much for the suggestion. I literally just ate wings all day in Buffalo, lunch & dinner. I was in my happy place haha.

bhg469

Bar Bill was amazing! Thank you so much for the suggestion. I literally just ate wings all day in Buffalo, lunch & dinner. I was in my happy place haha.
I'm so glad you enjoyed it! That is definitely a local place as opposed to the two big names, Duffs and Anchor Bar.. Now you can spread the word! It is definitely on my list of must haves when we go back in town.

Figments Friend

So yeah.....

How about that Odyssey....?

I went to take a look at it's post- 'Epcot Experience' mode a few weeks ago and it is a bit of a wasted space now.
Sure , it's nice to have a spot where Guests can go to crash in the AC...but you would think something else would be there besides just a snack bar and a empty room full of tables and chairs.

Epcot is in a transitional phase, yeah, understood.
Hopefully there are plans to turn this space back into something unique.

-

aladdin2007

So yeah.....

How about that Odyssey....?

I went to take a look at it's post- 'Epcot Experience' mode a few weeks ago and it is a bit of a wasted space now.
Sure , it's nice to have a spot where Guests can go to crash in the AC...but you would think something else would be there besides just a snack bar and a empty room full of tables and chairs.

Epcot is in a transitional phase, yeah, understood.
Hopefully there are plans to turn this space back into something unique.

-
while not unique and not my first choice for the space, I dont understand why they just didnt make this the Starbucks. Its like they only want everyone cattle herded into the connections building only. lets not spread people out at all, its horrible.............but hey you get to meet santa in the odyssey. :banghead:

DisneyDebRob

while not unique and not my first choice for the space, I dont understand why they just didnt make this the Starbucks. It’s like they only want everyone cattle herded into the connections building only. let’s not spread people out at all, it’s horrible.............but hey you get to meet santa in the odyssey. :banghead:
Brilliant idea to put Starbucks in that building. Would get rid of hundreds of people at once. Best idea for that building I’ve heard! Want your 10 dollar coffee.. take that walk.👍

fgmnt

while not unique and not my first choice for the space, I dont understand why they just didnt make this the Starbucks. Its like they only want everyone cattle herded into the connections building only. lets not spread people out at all, its horrible.............but hey you get to meet santa in the odyssey. :banghead:

I can't believe I never thought of this. That being said, plenty of more interesting and less upsetting ways to give yourself a headache than to try to rationalize the finagling of Future World infrastructure over the last 4 years.

Cmdr_Crimson

Brilliant idea to put Starbucks in that building. Would get rid of hundreds of people at once. Best idea for that building I’ve heard! Want your 10 dollar coffee.. take that walk.👍
It's not like they were doing this when it was in World showcase after it's first removal at fountain view..

They can remove it from connections cafe and then there will be more space to eat in that venue.

It also gets everyone away on the off beaten path who "oh so" desperately need their Seattle slop..

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
Since we're discussing the Odyssey... Duct tape holding the walls together, a spider the size of my palm with a cockroach in it's web, and ripped carpet greeted me yesterday. Guest Relations basically just looked at me and said sorry.
20221014_115531.jpg
20221014_115539.jpg

UNCgolf

What is guest relations supposed to do? I'm not excusing the parks lack of maintenence but that's not something guest relations can really do anything about on the spot is it?

I wasn't referring to the Guest Relations response; solely to the lack of maintenance. Duct tape and spider webs?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom