ADR's and such

G00fyDad

Original Poster
So I listened to others telling me that I was not going to be able to book anything at midnight so I slept in until 5:00am this morning. I got up, got the PC ready, got my coffee, and sat down to book all the ADR's, Savi's, and the Enchament Treats and Seats. On a whim I decided to try to book the Savi's reservation right away. It let me at 5:10am. So I guess you can book this at midnight. I am lucky I got all 3 bookings I needed for this. :)

At this point I got everything I wanted (Space220, BoG, Sci-Fi, Chef Mickey's, Oga's, etc.) except T-Rex and the Enchantment Treats and Seats. For some reason the Disney page for T-Rex was messed up for over 30 minutes and I was unable to book this. When it finally allowed me to see the T-Rex availability page there was no more availability. The Enchantment Treats and Seats will allow me to book ONE seat but not the 4 that I need. :(

JaxFLBear

nickys

Premium Member
Tours and other “experiences”, like Savi’s and cabanas etc can be booked from midnight.

ADRs officially open at 6am online but can sometime open a little earlier.

G00fyDad

Original Poster
So I joined the Landry Select Club for $25 which came with a $30 coupon and it will probably come with a $25 coupon on top of that tomorrow for my birthday. I called Landry's and talked to them to ask about a reservation two months out and he wasn't willing to do anything until he heard that I was a Landry Select Club member. As soon as I told him that a reservation opened up and he was able to book me. So that problem has been solved.

I had to turn around and book the Treats and Seats on our Animal Kingdom evening but that means we need to leave Animal Kingdom about an hour earlier than I had anticipated. But at least we'll get to do that party.

My Scifi Dine-In lunch is at 10:30 instead of 11:30 the way I planned on but I'm going to keep checking on that daily and as soon as something opens up I'll move it.

Other than those few small issues I was able to book everything else I wanted. So I guess in the end I can't really complain.

Last edited:

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
So I joined the Landry Select Club for $25 which came with a $30 coupon and it will probably come with a $25 coupon on top of that tomorrow for my birthday. I called Landry's and talked to them to ask about a reservation two months out and he wasn't willing to do anything until he heard that I was at Landry Select Club member. As soon as I told him that a reservation opened up and he was able to book me. So that problem has been solved.

I had to turn around and book the treats and seats on our Animal Kingdom evening but that means we need to leave Animal Kingdom about an hour earlier than I had anticipated. But at least we'll get to do that party.

My Sifi Dine-In lunch is at 10:30 instead of 11:30 the way I planned on but I'm going to keep checking on that daily in as soon as something opens up I'll move it.

Other than those few small issues I was able to book everything else I wanted. So I guess in the end I can't really complain.
For LSC members, you don't really need an ADR, though it doesn't hurt. We have walked up to Yak & Yeti without an ADR for lunch, and even though there were probably 30 people waiting, once I flashed the card, we were called in less than 5 minutes ahead of anyone else that was there. Membership does have it's privileges.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
For LSC members, you don't really need an ADR, though it doesn't hurt. We have walked up to Yak & Yeti without an ADR for lunch, and even though there were probably 30 people waiting, once I flashed the card, we were called in less than 5 minutes ahead of anyone else that was there. Membership does have it's privileges.
The rewards program is pretty good as well. I’ve gotten a lot of good out of my LSC membership.

G00fyDad

Original Poster
Look what just arrived today! Along with $50 in credits. 😁😁😁

Might I add that they should stop using the glue that they used to attach the card to the paper? Good greif! I didn't think I was going to get that stuff off the back of that card. It wasn't like the normal tacky rubber stuff places usually stick cards to paper with. It's like they used Gorilla Glue.
20220822_175342.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom