News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

UNCgolf

After a few times riding guardians now, I have to give the edge to Hagrids. I think that mummy may tie guardians IMO

I haven't been on Guardians, but I was wondering about this. Guardians doesn't look as good as Revenge of the Mummy in videos to me.

I know that doesn't capture the physical aspect, but this is discussing story coasters, and the story/theming is the most important part for me.

trainplane3

After a few times riding guardians now, I have to give the edge to Hagrids. I think that mummy may tie guardians IMO
GotG is a ton of fun and turning bit of the coaster is really cool with the smooth transitions. But honestly...I may like Mummy more. It isn't as long or even thrilling but there's something about it that felt great. Is it the screens on GotG that I don't care for? Mummy has a bunch of flats you fly through though and those are less interesting. I'm just not sure.

I'm curious how the refurb/rebuild of Mummy goes. If they improve the effects along with the new track then I might have a solid reason.

mergatroid

GotG is a ton of fun and turning bit of the coaster is really cool with the smooth transitions. But honestly...I may like Mummy more. It isn't as long or even thrilling but there's something about it that felt great. Is it the screens on GotG that I don't care for? Mummy has a bunch of flats you fly through though and those are less interesting. I'm just not sure.

I'm curious how the refurb/rebuild of Mummy goes. If they improve the effects along with the new track then I might have a solid reason.
I love the mummy too but always find it disappointingly short. It's probably because they were limited by the size of the building but if the second half of it was longer, it would be so much stronger. I'm hoping for some improvements too, often the first AA wasn't working in recent years. It didn't ruin the ride it not working as there's so much good stuff in there besides, it would be nice to have it back regularly though.

bhg469

I love the mummy too but always find it disappointingly short. It's probably because they were limited by the size of the building but if the second half of it was longer, it would be so much stronger. I'm hoping for some improvements too, often the first AA wasn't working in recent years. It didn't ruin the ride it not working as there's so much good stuff in there besides, it would be nice to have it back regularly though.
We just got our HHN frequent fear passes.. Last year we didn't ride anything but this year I can definitely see us riding mummy a few times to see what has been fixed/replaced.

LSLS

So, I got to ride it today and it was a lot of fun. BUT, I have no idea how the story unfolded or was resolved. I guess between the music and the constant movement, I completely missed all the screens and talking showing the actual story part. Just saw the end where we were told job well done.

LSLS

Yeah not going to lie, I felt a bit wobbly coming down those stairs. I feel like they could have done something like what the people mover has to make it a lot easier.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom