Beach Club to Hollywood Studios for Non Hotel Guests?

RogueHabit

Original Poster
Hi, we are thinking of going for breakfast at Cape May Cafe during our trip and I see that there is a boat launch that goes to Hollywood Studios. My question is, as non resort guests (we're staying in Kissimmee), whether we are allowed to board to boats to travel to the Studios after our meal?

The Skyliner isn’t a straight shot to DHS from the International Gateway (it’s on a different line, so you have to go back to the Caribbean Beach stop to get on the other line to DHS. Boats are faster, but skyliner can be fun if you’re not in a big hurry).

JohnD

Hi, we are thinking of going for breakfast at Cape May Cafe during our trip and I see that there is a boat launch that goes to Hollywood Studios. My question is, as non resort guests (we're staying in Kissimmee), whether we are allowed to board to boats to travel to the Studios after our meal?

Boats are free. You can certainly take the boat to HS. Whether boat, Skyliner, or walk, the question is really about a non-resort guest going to a park and leaving your car parked at Beach Club and the answer to that is No.

The drive to HS isn't that far. Turn right onto Epcot Resorts Blvd. from Beach Club, turn left on Buena Vista Drive, turn right on Victory Way. There is an on ramp on your right directly to the HS entrance just past Pop Century.

Last edited:

Club Cooloholic

The walk isn't bad either and probably the fastest route if a boat isn't already there

James J

In the Parks
No
BTW, not the point of your question, but the breakfast at Cape May Cafe is absolutely phenomenal! Have a great time!
Agreed! My dad's usually a toast or cereal only for breakfast kind of person but loved it, even saying it was the second best meal he had during our entire trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom