News Splash Mountain retheme to Princess and the Frog - Tiana's Bayou Adventure

JustInTime

I thought WDW Splash was more based to Oklahoma?

Mainly considering how it looks almost identical to Gloss Mountain.
(and the folks who did the music for the bluegrass tracks were Oklahoma based as well)
It’s set within the southern setting of the film. Also - WDW’s isn’t much different than any other version aesthetically.

Another factor to consider is that alligators would be unable to form a pucker with their mouth and successfully play the trumpet.

joalgt.png

The intertwining of teeth throughout the top and bottom jaw, as well as the jaw bones themselves, would make it practically impossible to form the enclosed pucker formation of lips and force the needed condensed air in order for the instrument to function as designed.
joalgtr.jpe

In addition to these setbacks, gators lack the required arm length to hold said instrument in the needed position to perform. Standing upright is also a required task of festive jazz playing which gators are unable to accomplish for any significant amount of time.
The lung capacity of gators is more like birds than humans, with one way airflow, which would make the entire process of playing the instrument quite impossible.
prstrpt.jpg

gtlngs.jpg

This entire ride is going to be a lie.

SplashJacket

I saw there were 30 new pages in this thread, and I really debated whether or not I should read them.

I wasn’t planning on it, but after a couple pages I grabbed some popcorn.

Highlights have to be the post that renamed every attraction to include Adventure, the very recent breakdown on the feasibility of a trumpeting alligator, the levees of New Orleans, topographic maps of Louisiana, an insider saying this’ll be the next Figment, an insider saying this’ll be fantastic, an analysis on the rides placement in Frontierland, a discussion on whether Disneyland or Disney World guests are more flagrant, women in pants, and the alleged discovery that the Imagineer's New Orleans research trip was two weeks ago.

I found the Universal discussion quite boring, but people analyzed both companies’ recent expenditures and their effectiveness.

Essentially the last 350 pages on repeat excluding debates on whether Splash Mountain is racist.

Last edited:

Amidala

It's definitely a generic name. I was kind of hoping they would keep the name and maybe add a subtitle, if only to hold onto the Magic Kingdom mountains, but I get the argument that it would confuse tourists. Still, wish they could've come up with something a little more creative & not so unnecessarily lengthy

LittleBuford

It's definitely a generic name. I was kind of hoping they would keep the name and maybe add a subtitle, if only to hold onto the Magic Kingdom mountains, but I get the argument that it would confuse tourists. Still, wish they could've come up with something a little more creative & not so unnecessarily lengthy
You're saying it needs a subtitle to make it less generic while also dubbing it unnecessarily lengthy (at a mere three words!).

WazHatter08

"Tiana's Bayou Adventure" sounds like ride at some generic amusment park.

Though no surprise why they picked it because thats exactly what the disney parks have become. I wish they would just remove Walt Disney's good name from these properties and get it over with.
bro Fr this is the truth

they coulda named it Mardi Gras Mountain or sum and they choose freaking Tiana Bayou adventure 🤮more evidence that Cheapek don’t care no more

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom